ForexMorningTrade System

This morning we had:
Monday: Loss
Tuesday: No trade
Wednesday: Win

Tuesday and Friday?

I suggest two wins :clover:

Bluedancer, my Gbp/Jpy has been stopped out at +20 thanks to the trailing stop that saved me, since it went down 45 pips in few minutes :eek:.
Are you safely out? :|

my results today:

GbpUsd: buy triggered, +40 pips TP (I doubled lots because of Monday loss, so +80)
GbpJpy: buy triggered, +16 pips TS hit.
EurUsd London: No Trade
EurUsd NY: No Trade

cheers !

This morning we had:
Monday: Loss
Tuesday: No trade
Wednesday: Win

Tuesday and Friday?

I suggest two wins :clover:
yes may the pips be with FMT:cheers: on Thursday and Friday so we close another week on profits

Last edited:
my results today:

GbpUsd: buy triggered, +40 pips TP (I doubled lots because of Monday loss, so +80)
GbpJpy: buy triggered, +16 pips TS hit.
EurUsd London: No Trade
EurUsd NY: No Trade

cheers !
make hay while shine and you seems to be making pips:LOL:

I think best strategy for FMT is to skip Mondays, trade only GbpUsd, but increase lots after a loss. Should never lose twice from Tues. to Friday ??

I think best strategy for FMT is to skip Mondays, trade only GbpUsd, but increase lots after a loss. Should never lose twice from Tues. to Friday ??
never been analytical before FMT came into being:LOL: imho today 2 trades gonna trigger:clover:

Mondays with gap open are tricky, especially if you trade against them.

In May there was a loss on Monday almost identical to last Monday.

What do you do with 2 losses in row? In May including the Monday, there followed 3 more in a row after it. :cool:

Mondays with gap open are tricky, especially if you trade against them.

In May there was a loss on Monday almost identical to last Monday.

What do you do with 2 losses in row? In May including the Monday, there followed 3 more in a row after it. :cool:

Good afternoon Gil

I believe that Hammy is wise, and we should follow his recommendations. The only caveat: do not double your lots after a loss, because the probability of getting a tail even with 10 heads in a row, remains at 50 percent. ie. The past does not determine future events.

I believe that Hammy is wise, and we should follow his recommendations. The only caveat: do not double your lots after a loss, because the probability of getting a tail even with 10 heads in a row, remains at 50 percent. ie. The past does not determine future events.

You believe the market is completely random :smart: GOOD LUCK!

Hi Gil,
This is why I left the stock market to trade currencies. I believe that individuals cannot manipulate a currency of a country as easily as they can a stock of a company. So yes, I hope that the currency markets approach randomness for this is what makes the best of us mere humans. :)