ForexMorningTrade System

Well... I don't know...
It took a lot of efforts, researches and costs to have it...
Just like the Vladimir's one :LOL:

Here you are ;)

Put both into indicators folder.
Tip: once you have displayed the indicator on the chart, go into its Input setups and change the first line (the line that takes into consideration even sunday's data) from true to false.

Thanks

can someone tell me the settings for the system on mine it made the trade this morning at 1.56589 but also set the tp as 1.56589 do i have a setting wrong i have 0 for the trailing stop just not sure what happened there

Morning All,

No trade for me, but not sure if the EA is still not working or there was a dip in the momentum that others spoke about. Wonder if Mark could add somethig to the chart that records the exact CCI and Momentum numbers on the chart and keeps them there so I can tell what's going on while I'm sleeping.

Well tomorrows another day.
Mitch

Morning All,

No trade for me, but not sure if the EA is still not working or there was a dip in the momentum that others spoke about. Wonder if Mark could add somethig to the chart that records the exact CCI and Momentum numbers on the chart and keeps them there so I can tell what's going on while I'm sleeping.

Well tomorrows another day.
Mitch

Mitch, you can always check the indicators' levels by clicking the 4th button on your top left where it says "Data Window). Then move your cursor to the candle that you want to check the levels on.

can someone tell me the settings for the system on mine it made the trade this morning at 1.56589 but also set the tp as 1.56589 do i have a setting wrong i have 0 for the trailing stop just not sure what happened there

Max, check your TP to ascertain that it reads as 40, SL 40, BE 24, TSL 0.

Hi all,

I just purchase FMT on Friday and hope to join everyone on this long journey, but my FMT did not give me any signal today (Monday).

I place both the EA and FMT indicator on the same gbpusd chart, but did not see the indicator give signal nor the EA robot taking any trade. Does anyone know if placing the indicator and EA robot on the same chart will cause problem.

I live on the east coast (washington D.C) and my broker MT4 is GMT=0. Does anyone know if we are suppose to set the FMT time frame to 5:30 in the property setting.

I am assume my actual trading time will be 1:30am if I want to trade it live/manual.

thanks for any help in advance.

bye

Any thoughts on the GBP news out tomorrow and Wednesday?
Do you keep a close eye on things, or is it full steam ahead?

my results today:

GbpUsd: buy triggered, -40 pips SL.
GbpJpy: buy triggered, BE
EurUsd London: buy triggered, +30 pips TP
EurUsd NY: No Trade signal.

better luck tomorrow !!

FxOpen Micro live no trade
Go Markets live no trade
The trade criteria was not met on the previous 15 minute candle.

FxOpen ECN demo -40
MBT ECN demo -40
Trade criteria met on the previous 15 minute candle

It worked in my favour this time:)

Does anyone know if placing the indicator and EA robot on the same chart will cause problem./QUOTE]
No problem , it will work fine.

I live on the east coast (washington D.C) and my broker MT4 is GMT=0. Does anyone know if we are suppose to set the FMT time frame to 5:30 in the property setting./QUOTE]
Yes, you have to put the indicator an the EA at 5:30

Did you have the Breakeven at 24. because it reached 24, stop went to breakeven and then retraced and stopped out for zero profit.

Did you have the Breakeven at 24. because it reached 24, stop went to breakeven and then retraced and stopped out for zero profit.

thanks for the reply i do have it set at 24 do i leave it the as a default setting or is there a better setting????

Looks like momentum might not play ball today, Momentum 99.94 right now :sleep:

According to FMT, it seems like there is no trade today...
momentum heading south and cci heading north..
can anyone pull both in one direction in ten mins
for my EA to take the trade???:LOL::LOL: