ForexMorningTrade System

Yes Gbp/jpy did not look good on the back test, but I don't recall if I did one with the new rules, ie 80 tp with be at 24 and trailing of 40. Just trying it out for comfort sake. Now I wish I hadn't as my demo does not look as pretty...

Im not a keen fan of gbp/jpy lost a lot of money trading this pair over the last few years,even techincals go out the window most times

anyone able to help me understand how to install the template to metatrader? ::confused:

Hi supposed to be experts then template,but i must admit i do not have template,it did not work on mine as well,just do it manually and save it yourself

Marc, I think it might be a good idea to have a 'Trade Monday' option on the next version of this EA. Does anyone know how to backtest the current version while excluding Mondays?

anyone able to help me understand how to install the template to metatrader? ::confused:

For the file ending in .tpl
Metatrader folder -> templates

For the others:
Metatrader folder -> experts -> indicators

Glad I kept my powder dry for another day :cheesy:

Daily pivot acted as a very strong resistance once the price passed through it.
And now I notice that there were three inside bars in a row: very compressed pattern that eventually exploded (but in the wrong direction) (n)

The round number at 1.5700 gave its point of view as well... :confused:

Last edited: