Forex Trading Machine

FX Trading Machine

Hi,

With regards to Avi's Forex Trading Machine set-ups, I'm keeping a blog to track the trading results from the set-ups, together with some of my observations.

I got the e-book only recently, so there aren't that many trades yet, but so far, overall trades are still profitable. The win/loss can be as low as 50/50 though.

I'm not a programmer, and I tried learning Metaquote Language 4 to write an expert advisor to mechanically test it, but the MQL4 language is a killer for someone who has no experience programming!!

I'll continue to post my results in this live forward test (using a demo a/c, of course). So for those of you who want to see the trading results, you can visit my new trading blog that I just started.

Cheers all!

SmartTradingProfits said:
Hi,

With regards to Avi's Forex Trading Machine set-ups, I'm keeping a blog to track the trading results from the set-ups, together with some of my observations.

I got the e-book only recently, so there aren't that many trades yet, but so far, overall trades are still profitable. The win/loss can be as low as 50/50 though.

I'm not a programmer, and I tried learning Metaquote Language 4 to write an expert advisor to mechanically test it, but the MQL4 language is a killer for someone who has no experience programming!!

I'll continue to post my results in this live forward test (using a demo a/c, of course). So for those of you who want to see the trading results, you can visit my new trading blog that I just started.

Cheers all!
I agree, Metaquote language is complicated, more than the Metastock I am used to.
Somebody had the Cash Cow backtested for me using Metaquote and MT4, and the win/loss ratio is about 50/50.
I have got to say though that the strategy is not doing well at all lately, but was profitable a while ago.

Eduardo :)

ZEPPO said:
I agree, Metaquote language is complicated, more than the Metastock I am used to.
Somebody had the Cash Cow backtested for me using Metaquote and MT4, and the win/loss ratio is about 50/50.
I have got to say though that the strategy is not doing well at all lately, but was profitable a while ago.

Eduardo :)

That's actually good news, isn't it? If the win/loss is 50/50, and the Risk to Reward ratio is at least 0.6 : 1.0, then moving forward, the strategy *should* still turn out profitable.

For every 5 wins of 100 pips each, there will be 5 losses of 60 pips.

5 x 100 pips = +500 pips
5 x -60 pips = -300 pips
Net profit = +200 pips

While 200 pips isn't that great a profit, it's at least still profitable.

Perhaps the next step then should be to look at situations where we can increase the 100 pips target. E.g. situations where support/resistance kick in, Fib levels, etc.

Cheers

SmartTradingProfits said:
That's actually good news, isn't it? If the win/loss is 50/50, and the Risk to Reward ratio is at least 0.6 : 1.0, then moving forward, the strategy *should* still turn out profitable.

For every 5 wins of 100 pips each, there will be 5 losses of 60 pips.

5 x 100 pips = +500 pips
5 x -60 pips = -300 pips
Net profit = +200 pips

While 200 pips isn't that great a profit, it's at least still profitable.

Perhaps the next step then should be to look at situations where we can increase the 100 pips target. E.g. situations where support/resistance kick in, Fib levels, etc.

Cheers
Too late - those strategies are already covered in the book; how you backtest that is another matter.

Is anyone still doing this?

I found this thread by doing a search and was wondering if anyone is still using this system?

I purchased the book and if it is a scam then Avi really put his heart in to it. The book is really written well and by doing some basic visual back testing the methods appear to work.

Any comments?

I Want This E-book On Forex Trading Machine

:D
Hi,
Though i have not really tried this amazine discoveries but i will be very grateul if you could please give me a link through which i could get the e-book on FOREX TRADING MACHINE from your link. You can link through my e-mail address [email protected]

Cheers all!

So, what's the progress with Forex Trading machine? I am thinking of buying but haven't made up my mind yet.
lol.jpg