popcorn machines

mohammedazab

popcorn machines

A popcorn maker (also called popcorn machine) is a device used to pop popcorn Commercial popcorn machines are usually found in found in theaters and festivals , producing popcorn of the oil-popped type, which has approximately 45% of its calories derived from fat. Hot air popcorn poppers appeared for home use in the late 1970s, which produced popcorn with only 5% of its calories derived from fat
http://www.10popcornmachines.blogspot.com/

popcorn machines

A popcorn maker (also called popcorn machine) is a device used to pop popcorn Commercial popcorn machines are usually found in found in theaters and festivals , producing popcorn of the oil-popped type, which has approximately 45% of its calories derived from fat. Hot air popcorn poppers appeared for home use in the late 1970s, which produced popcorn with only 5% of its calories derived from fat
http://www.10popcornmachines.blogspot.com/

What deductions have you derived from that?

I'll buy 200;

I'm a wholesaler trade just like everyone else on this site; and we're so pleased you've joined our community of wholesale traders....

In fact; my last trade was 200 I-pods, which i offloaded to Amazon for a nice premium, great risk;reward and only left with 3 stock left.

Scrap that; I'll buy 400, i can offload them on ebay one at a time and keep them on in my wholesaler garage.

& Good job you posted this in the Foyer section of the forum or i would never have seen it! The Foyer being the only place to sell wholesale items (Also, make a journal to attract buyers to your whole sale items; a place on the forums that works as a marketplace for its members)

This dyslexia's killing me man. I clicked on this thread expecting to find pictures of scantily clad WPCs. Thought it was about Cop P0rn ;)

popcorn-sexy-girl.jpg

Mo, great thread, great post, great info.

PS: She your head of sales, hold on a sec, I'll get my diary out, so how about Wednesday at 3, or Friday at 5 ?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Unbelievable what Ninja san.

Trying to sell, of all things, ahem, popcorn machines over the web by spamming loads of sites ???

And then doing it by sounding really clever and pertinent to the general theme of a board, you know, coming over as one of those guys who can't fail hitting the nail on the head even if they try haha. Maybe he should try selling airplane kitchens on divers forums next.

Unbelievable what Ninja san.

Trying to sell, of all things, ahem, popcorn machines over the web by spamming loads of sites ???

And then doing it by sounding really clever and pertinent to the general theme of a board, you know, coming over as one of those guys who can't fail hitting the nail on the head even if they try haha. Maybe he should try selling airplane kitchens on divers forums next.

:smart: That's not the point. It increases his Search Engine rating. More sites linking to his site = higher ranking. Basic SEO stuff.

Ah ok now I get it haha, that's hilarious. SEO => search engine optimization eh. Had no idea that's how simply these things can work. Think he ought to at least donate us one popcorn machine then what.

popcorn_machine.jpg