Ultimate Trading Machine

spartan15 said:
Nothing to look at if you follow the system rules. The system has rules set in place and with any program the key is to follow all rules. I agree with the $ management, and I followed them according to the rules given. In fact I am a disciplined un-emotional trader. The program as followed just didn't deliver.
You need to read..Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom...by Tharp....

spartan15 said:
I have stopped trading the UTM. Had a bad month in Nov where I lost all my profits and half of my starting equity. Like many technical trading approaches they will sometimes work in the short duration but as usual it did not stand up to the test of time. Trend days tend to wipe out your account.

You say that the system has money management yet you contradict that by stating that in the first month you made a huge double digit percentage while this month you've lost "all my profit and half my capital" (basic maths suggests that its a 66% drawdown)..... this is not money management!!

Steve.

This was the results of many trades, not just a few. If you don't believe me then buy the program and follow their rules and when you SLOWLY bleed your account down then come back and talk to me. Bottom line if the program loses more than it wins and the loses are larger than the wins, you will lose in the long run no matter how good your money management is. I just followed the rules and reported back my results thats all.

Happy new year one and all !
Hey Spartan...I guess this is the time to test their money back guarantee or do you have to use it foer a full 12 months before Trister sends you the refund?