Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spread firms must love us. Sunday night and were at it already all going diferent ways. Good luck for week ahead
I had to short eur/jpy from this line it kept bouncing off for me last week
ive had some small winners from it.Im hoping for a big fall this time
so....short ej at 113.9 sl 25

im off to bed 1st target at +30

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 104
Spread firms must love us. Sunday night and were at it already all going diferent ways. Good luck for week ahead

We are trading whores lol....your right i bet the spreadbetting firms love it....:)

Trading is our crack......we cant ****ing get enough of it.

Im clucking:eek:.....need another hit.....BUY BUY BUY SELL SELL SELL

Don't normally jump into your thread Flashy though I do enjoy reading the varying opinions of those that like to call.

However, the eurjpy thing caught my eye.

It's in a transitional phase from down to up. It tends to get a bit turbulent at these points. Now my transitional phase of 600 pips may be a bit wide for most of you young turks and I’m a real fan of the enthusiastic camaraderie on this thread so I am definitely not p!ssing on your parade. But taking the longer term view into account, even if you’re not going to trade it, will add a bit of an edge to any trade you take.

It’ll certainly offer ops to short for the sort of range you guys are normally trading over the next week, but, if you want to line up with the big guns, even for the 20-50 pips you’re targeting per trade, either sitting out or waiting for the up moves will serve you better in my view.

Apologies for posting off topic (non-live trading call) , but I figured I must just get by what with it being a “…and set ups” and all.

Good trading.

Keep the Faith

Don't normally jump into your thread Flashy though I do enjoy reading the varying opinions of those that like to call.

It's in a transitional phase from down to up. It tends to get a bit turbulent at these points. Now my transitional phase of 600 pips may be a bit wide for most of you young turks and I’m a real fan of the enthusiastic camaraderie on this thread so I am definitely not p!ssing on your parade. But taking the longer term view into account, even if you’re not going to trade it, will add a bit of an edge to any trade you take.

It’ll certainly offer ops to short for the sort of range you guys are normally trading over the next week, but, if you want to line up with the big guns, even for the 20-50 pips you’re targeting per trade, either sitting out or waiting for the up moves will serve you better in my view.

Apologies for posting off topic (non-live trading call) , but I figured I must just get by what with it being a “…and set ups” and all.

Good trading.

Keep the Faith

Not at all,we welcome your input. We only really object when people start posting trades that are late or come on and claim they made 300 pips today and show us a broker chart as proof,that sort of thing. A contribution from the likes of your self is most welcome. We will of course ignore it and make fools of ourselves:).

We are trading whores lol....your right i bet the spreadbetting firms love it....:)

Trading is our crack......we cant ****ing get enough of it.

Im clucking:eek:.....need another hit.....BUY BUY BUY SELL SELL SELL

Welcome to the thread
Whores get paid when they bend over and get ****ed by a sharp upward spike. I get ****ed and it costs me **** loads of cash in the process

Good trading.

Keep the Faith

Leave it Tony...observing the trading methods on this thread is fascinating, you get back to swinging. ;)

taking daughter swimming. taken 1/2 off at + 24, will leave rest for big target

Thats mu ej trade im talking about