Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my trading is based off a certain chart pattern (which i have posted many times) that i have tested and is very good in the long run, there is 2 sides to a market and you never know when the aud will bounce back and i am not looking for a large fight back just a enough to make me some points
yes i agree that the trend is down but you can make just as much much money counter trend as you can make with the trend and i do not have a bias in my trading

best to stick to your plan no matter what is happening, all i can do is manage risk and the market will take care of the rest

..most def...wasnt having a dig, was just genuinely surprised. As you said, always gotta stick to the strat. Happy pippin!!

things are relative to any given timescale.porcel is very accurate. You are of course welcome to show us how:)

Im happy to post live calls..but not into the whole ego thing. I was just genuinely surprised given the terrible data out of Oz. As long as we all get pips..thats the main thing:clap:

Im happy to post live calls..but not into the whole ego thing. I was just genuinely surprised given the terrible data out of Oz. As long as we all get pips..thats the main thing:clap:

of course. i was just jesting and pointing out the timeframe porcel was looking at the trend may have been upward. Theres no real ego here,we just like to post live,some feel it helps there discipline, and provides company in this lonely world. It can be a real distraction as well and often in the past ive found myself posting to the thread. By all means join in

Lord Flasheart;1378958]1st + 24
2nd +40
Zhao.jpg
keep to the method my son :cheesy: