Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year. Please be safe and enjoy time with your loved ones. I had a great time posting on this thread this year and hope to continue through next year. May we all have a wonderful and profitable 2011!

God Bless,

Peter

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just to wish all contributors and lurkers the best christmas to you and your loved ones

Julian

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

long eur/jpy 108.70 stop 108.52

here is the chart

992.gif

Not trading now 'til after Xmas, but if I wanted to/needed to trade 'off the smalls' I'd only enter the arena once the NY opening was looming..

Decided to call it a day early and head out for chritmas cheers round London bridge damn it's cold, just managed a look at the eur/jpy and I see it finally burst up ah well my stop would have been clipped, should nt really move it beyond the low of the pin, trade headed into s1 nicely, all looks pretty easy now anyway merry Christmas all and a happy new year catch you all then

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, and this thread readers/writers specifically.
(shopping done, and writing this from sisters PC. no more even looking at charts till New Year)

have a good one! (y)

I'll jump on the bandwagon... Merry Christmas all, I hope 2010 has been a good year for you all and hope that 2011 will be much better! Enjoy the festivities!

Lol you've made some bizarre assumptions about the posters on this thread... Why does this matter? This is a live calls thread, that's it. Nothing else matters.

:LOL:Yes that's true, but you are right... Live calls Is what it is about, but you see, I think you'll find that this is not what most are after! Recognition and admiration mean more than money...

:LOL:Yes that's true, but you are right... Live calls Is what it is about, but you see, I think you'll find that this is not what most are after! Recognition and admiration mean more than money...

Recognition and admiration mean more than money to who? As a trader, I couldn't give a sh1t about recognition and admiration - Money is definitely the thing that drives me - That is the scoreboard! I've only just started out with a micro account so ultimately I'm nowhere and nobody but I still don't see why you care about the regs here... Either their calls are good or bad, make your own mind up :)