Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, okay then.

Closing price at 8pm gmt was 13117, so short at 13117 with target of 12997 and stop at 13417. Will repeat daily trade everyday at 8p.m. until such time as indicators reverse direction, btw, target of 120 pips changes daily based on average trading range of eur/usd.(y)

great to have this sort of trading on the thread,easy to follow.

so you could have multiple positions going the same way. If a reversal signal came you would have to reverse all

great to have this sort of trading on the thread,easy to follow.

so you could have multiple positions going the same way. If a reversal signal came you would have to reverse all

yep, reversal is always the biggest threat, but to date I've made sure my trading signal does not reverse too easily e.g. November closed on about 13000, in December trading reversed back to 13400. My trading signals carried on showing that short was the trade to be which was the right trade as the worst thing would have been to reverse at 13300 or 13400 as this would have doubled losses. December is however the first month in 5 that I'm in loss because of the move up to 13400.

I have multiple trades as eur/usd can be range bound at times which means long term trades make no money so at least one trade needs to target a daily profit target. I'm after making pips consistently which means I need multiple approaches, as yet I've not found any other currency pair that works with the current trading signal I'm using, correction,,,, works with GBP/USD but back testing over the last 2 years only yielded 25 pips profit per week (very hard work for only 25 pips on a currency pair that can move 300 pips in a week)

morning all
ive been short eur/usd from 1.3144, sl 18
I could not call it as site was down but as its only 10 pips to the good i am putting it in as one of old mas live trades

morning all
ive been short eur/usd from 1.3144, sl 18
I could not call it as site was down but as its only 10 pips to the good i am putting it in as one of old mas live trades

yeah mate i had the same problem getting my trade on the forum short cable from 15386 still in it stop is at 15392 (this was moved down from 15413)

not sure why the site crashed well done on the 20 points i should have taken mine but anyway let it ride only risking 6 now

yeah mate i had the same problem getting my trade on the forum short cable from 15386 still in it stop is at 15392 (this was moved down from 15413)

not sure why the site crashed well done on the 20 points i should have taken mine but anyway let it ride only risking 6 now

out for nothing, keeps bouncing back strongly so if in doubt get out :)

very frustrating to see 3 good prfits come back to 0 (n)

First day trading in over a week, only taken the one for 26 pips. Have absolutely no market confidence in my edge due to lack of speculative participation = no volatility = no trend = no momentum..I'd dropped down to 1/2hr-1hr TFs pre Xmas to 'take care of this' change in pattern but it's still thin and v.edgy imho. Therefore when this cable trade finally signalled and moved up through the pivot I'd already decided to take circa 30..

I think it'll eventually go past R1 but...well buts and maybes..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• fx graph 321.png
    fx graph 321.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 120
First day trading in over a week, only taken the one for 26 pips. Have absolutely no market confidence in my edge due to lack of speculative participation = no volatility = no trend = no momentum..I'd dropped down to 1/2hr-1hr TFs pre Xmas to 'take care of this' change in pattern but it's still thin and v.edgy imho. Therefore when this cable trade finally signalled and moved up through the pivot I'd already decided to take circa 30..

I think it'll eventually go past R1 but...well buts and maybes..:rolleyes:

I am long from 5400 stop set to BE now, it's not a live call though.

"kin sticky isn't it?"

What can we expect this time of the year? (and time of the day)Still it's a free ride.:)

"kin sticky isn't it?"

What can we expect this time of the year? (and time of the day)Still it's a free ride.:)

well there's always opportunities when the market is open, you just have to adjust to see those opps.

Shocking fill on this second trade, no blame attached simply slippage due to lack of numbers, fill was at least ten pips away from price, wanted to end the day with at least 50 pips..ah well..had a lot of positive slippage pre Xmas. Me done for the day...ahem..8 pips on this one, 34 for the day..:eek:

Attachments

• fx graph 322.png
    fx graph 322.png
    19 KB · Views: 115
Shocking fill on this second trade, no blame attached simply slippage due to lack of numbers, fill was at least ten pips away from price, wanted to end the day with at least 50 pips..ah well..had a lot of positive slippage pre Xmas. Me done for the day...ahem..8 pips on this one, 34 for the day..:eek:

10 pips slippage! which broker you're using? Was it a biggish trade?

I am out at 5451.