Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you want a *strat* then visit Edward at forex strategies revealed.com, he's got tonnes of them and they all 'work'...

;)

What's your % :LOL:

Thanks for that will check it out later, err wht else were you going on about, I only really noticed the bit above;)

Morning all,

Heavy resistance on ej at the 111.00 level.

Too early in the morning to know which way its going to go so I'll wait for the rest of the uk to get to work and start moving it one way or the other.

Morning all,

Heavy resistance on ej at the 111.00 level.

Too early in the morning to know which way its going to go so I'll wait for the rest of the uk to get to work and start moving it one way or the other.

if theres heavy resistance,why did you buy,because it offers good r/r?

if theres heavy resistance,why did you buy,because it offers good r/r?

I never know the r:r of a trade until I close it as my target is not set.

I went long because everyone can see the resistance at that level and it has been tested several times.

Taking a trade halfway between two levels is a bit of a coin flip but then if it goes your way initially you have the option to get out at the resistance level if it falters or higher if it breaks through.

Morning, today's GU breakout orders..dropping risk per trade to 0.25% on this strat.

Attachments

• 8th Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    8th Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 78
For those that do....

Attachments

• trendlines anyone.png
    trendlines anyone.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 109
nice short eur/usd chart much cleaner then ej today.

ej been in that 40 pip range for nearly 24 hrs, could be a long trade for you.Lately that market doesnt seem to move as much as it used to.Mind you most markets range seems to be reduced at mo

ej been in that 40 pip range for nearly 24 hrs, could be a long trade for you.Lately that market doesnt seem to move as much as it used to.Mind you most markets range seems to be reduced at mo

Interestingly, EU seems to have taken up the baton for volatility from EJ.

Agree about the EJ 40 pip range; I'm switched to breakout mode.

LF: good call re: short EU.

Long Euro/$ 13220. I have an hourly downward trend just been broken....bit against my religion to buy Euro as it is worth 0 but minin recovery possible maybe 13250