Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look ahead for Wednesday

EU: dalily close below 1.3420 = look to sell
GU: still buy above 1.4970
UJ: to wait & see
GJ: buy above 138.50
EG: sell below 0.8950

I'll long euro if it touchs 1.3425, hard stop 200 pips.

Trade triggered.

Last edited:
Flashy is still running his jpy trade..ive been trying to get in on this baby for a while,now Im in, like my women I expect a good ride. See theres a new kid on the block. why are there no chicks for me to run my tash over on this thread. Anyway Im off down the estate to pillage the peasants. umph

Trade triggered.

fascinating; presumably (with that level of stop) you're swinging, I went short EU this morning and long Swissy...be interested to know your rationale, if you don't want to *share* to all then feel free to pm...:)

not on my radar as I have enough on the plate with GBP,USD,EUR,JPY plus gold and NQ. will have a look though. :)

Came off 30+ pips, I'm staying long, will see what the wee small hours gives back...or takes ...:)

Trade triggered.

Hi JER08, welcome to the thread. Looks like you want to place stop below last swing low.

My bias is to look to short euro below 1.3420 but there are supports below at 1.3370 and 1.3350. I will consider going long above 1.3450.

I use mean lines and expected (projected) range hi-low channel. What method do you use?

Attachments

• 100330EURUSD.PNG
    100330EURUSD.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 106
im calling short, i went short at 1.5095, s/l 1.5158, t/p 1.4684. good luck to all.

this looks promising,

Out of jpy trade during night,had set target of 93.40 for a profit of 90 pips. will look to rebuy. Happy days all ready

Attachments

• snapshot-113.png
    snapshot-113.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 129
this looks promising,

Out of jpy trade during night,had set target of 93.40 for a profit of 90 pips. will look to rebuy. Happy days all ready

now im peeved. been waitng for that line to break and missed an entry place as i was setting up eur trade and it moved so quick,will look for re -entry.