Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've left them on as well, and same as you, monitor watch and analyse. on GU this am, they have worked remarkably well, might need to remove a few, as it does clutter the screen, but so far so good imho:)

let's know your thoughts on the obliques Rob, long time since mine looked any good on my abdominals..

I've left them on as well, and for the same reasons as you. Will monitor watch and analyse. on GU this am, they have worked remarkably well, might need to remove a few, as it does clutter the screen, but so far so good imho:)

ooh..ooh..here's a thing, right click on 'em and a pro real time detection window opens..drop down menu allows you to select TF, currencies and criteria, I think it's just given signal to short AUS/USD....hmmm...

ooh..ooh..here's a thing, right click on 'em and a pro real time detection window opens..drop down menu allows you to select TF, currencies and criteria, I think it's just given signal to short AUS/USD....hmmm...

Haven't found that yet, but got trade alert ticker, set in the parameters and set alert, have set up a trial on EU M15, going to see if it works. If it does, what I hope, will be able to "monitor" more pairings, and let the audio alarm alert me of a potential pending trade. I'll have a look at your describing:)

Haven't found that yet, but got trade alert ticker, set in the parameters and set alert, have set up a trial on EU M15, going to see if it works. If it does, what I hope, will be able to "monitor" more pairings, and let the audio alarm alert me of a potential pending trade. I'll have a look at your describing:)

I've used the alert feature for the past 2 years..indicator conditions met>it chimes>I take trade..endex..Only way you can possibly swing trade multi pairs imho..

still short aud, seems every time this week, i get a good first 1/2 but no kick on, stop is at b/e 1.0525(no target set as yet), so still hoping.... out for a few hrs....good luck, nice trades rob, ill have to look at this oil thing,you seem to be well ahead with it,any reason why as compared to your other trades or is it just a good patch for oil.

Flash, as you know I was looking indices with a view to have some trades in the background which went beyond my normal +10 profit exit, however, they proved painfully slow, oil, like fx, is volatile and the moves can be dramatic, so ventured in, the setup as you know it works well, and I'm happy with the results (so far), good luck with the aus trade. Speak soon

Done for day, bye.

resold aud at 1.0538 sl 30

last trade was +40 1st 1/2, b/e 2nd

sold off same line so hoping for good things again

nice trades rob, ill have to look at this oil thing,you seem to be well ahead with it,any reason why as compared to your other trades or is it just a good patch for oil.

Looks like you lot are still doing pretty good in here with the live calls.
I've taken a back seat at the moment - will look to rejoin you at some point.

Regarding oil, it is pretty manic, but its certainly suited my style, at least recently.

Having to replicate my trades from my ninja futures platform to my spreadbet account means my overall profit in pips is a little worse than my statements show, but doing OK.
Trying to find a spreadbet broker with the smallest spread on oil as im not ready to start trading full contracts on that monster!!

Last 2 days oil trading:

Attachments

• delm.JPG
    delm.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 125
  • jtu.JPG
    jtu.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 130
Trying to find a spreadbet broker with the smallest spread on oil as im not ready to start trading full contracts on that monster!!

i think the best is around 4 on wti, i traded it with ig but slippage was upto 12 on stops.(n)