Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cheers, i'd like to tp at 14475.. but will trail stop along the way

stop now @16

if you look at rc45 trade,it was obvious resistance in hindsight
why have you got out,could be down all day from there

yeah could be, didn't like the look of usdx and eu so exited.

usdx had gone flat looking more likely to continue down and eu had bounced so good enough reason for me to exit. all imho of course:)

Attachments

• 1meu.gif
    1meu.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Anybody use IG charts, don't know if its a new feature, or something I have noticed, but it (now) has auto trend lines, saves pratting around adding them yourself.

Anybody use IG charts, don't know if its a new feature, or something I have noticed, but it (now) has auto trend lines, saves pratting around adding them yourself.

Funny you should mention that, I was gonna start a thread on it wed night, I thought some fooker had hacked my charts at first, perhaps my 16 year old lad for a joke to show me how trading is done off trend lines, S&P..;)

Pro real put them on for nowt on Wed aft/early evening, I've left them on, particularly intruiged by the oblique support/resistance ones, goona watch how price reacts to them on a 1 hr chart, havn't got a scooby what they do, but they make me look impressive..:LOL:

BTW for anyone on this thread PRT are apparently giving a five week free trial of their package, imho for retail guys its as good as it gets..

Funny you should mention that, I was gonna start a thread on it wed night, I thought some fooker had hacked my charts at first, perhaps my 16 year old lad for a joke to show me how trading is done off trend lines, S&P..;)

Pro real put them on for nowt on Wed aft/early evening, I've left them on, particularly intruiged by the oblique support/resistance ones, goona watch how price reacts to them on a 1 hr chart, havn't got a scooby what they do, but they make me look impressive..:LOL:

BTW for anyone on this thread PRT are apparently giving a five week free trial of their package, imho for retail guys its as good as it gets..

I've left them on as well, and for the same reasons as you. Will monitor watch and analyse. on GU this am, they have worked remarkably well, might need to remove a few, as it does clutter the screen, but so far so good imho:)