Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I'm looking at. Possible short set up on eurusd
1m chart has 5 touches/bounces off the trendline so far. Short entry would be around 1.3265, probable target at 1.3245.

Attachments

• eurusd 0010.gif
    eurusd 0010.gif
    11 KB · Views: 92
Another EUR/USD short opened at 1.32783.

TP for both shorts set to 1.31895, just a few pips above S1.

Looking for short signal at 1.33108

Grabbed a few mini long trades throughout the day as we rode the uptrend, my original short is still open.

If I get my short signal I'll be coming down with another short that's double the size of my initial short, meaning I'll only have to travel half way to B/E.

eu m15 HA now declining, but momentum still up for me, no signal for me to short yet

naughty trade.
long 1.5724
18 pip stop

lol. Similar to Friday.
Pefect entry but out way too early.
In the long run though, its all swings and roundabouts.
Sometimes holding out for the big win will mean getting stopped on 15 trades, all of which gave a decent little profit at some point.....

I might experiment soon (assuming my trading continues as it has been) with holding out for big winners.

Last edited:
Dino, I doubled up long against my short as the uptrend is continueing. I will get my reversal, but in the mean time I've cast a "hedged grid" (not sure how else to explain it) and am trading the pullbacks within each pivot point using double sized longs, thus bringin in more money in correlation to the 2 losing short positions.

Currently open Shorts in lots 0.25
Currently open Longs in lots 0.55

If we don't get the reversal then I can still close my losing shorts and out of the day in profit due to doubling up longs, however if the trend does reverse then I will be pips in with my shorts.

Got to say I absolutely love hedging, it's like having an undo button when a trade goes against you.

Last edited: