Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.3000 is a psychological level. If it breaks and holds we should continue up for a while.

Peter

I'm starting to think longer term bullish, not that I actually want to have any kind of bias.

I took a short at 1.2927 on what I considered to be an exhaustion spike and am still in, I moved SL to BE after the second test. I'm seeing a series of lower highs so I'll leave it on as it appears to be such a good entry, support is stacked below it mind...

A very pronounced spike on the 1M TF.

Attachments

• eurusd pm 2207 spike.jpg
    eurusd pm 2207 spike.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 111
GBPJPY Buy ops here at 134.80 shorts from 134 have flopped over to longs Stop for the inter session traders 128.80 target running to the zone 140.00 - 150.00

Likely run for a few weeks this one.

Over n out ! :)

LOL, am I allowed a bit of a poke out? Actually based on the price bars, those down moves are looking quite impulsive and it's struggling back up.

Sold GBPUSD 5690 stop at 5710

trade based on round number res & 30 pips past previous high (natural stop zone).

GBPUSD Sell 1.5150 stop 1.5650 Target - Loads 600-1000 + pips - Inter session timeframe so looking at a fair few days out, but short op i see at this time.

Just my view into the pot at 1.5150 now, so its time.

Cheers !

You took that 500 pip stop?
That was some crazy UP move and its still going parabolic! lol.

naa that GBPUSD flipped on the 23rd 24 th circa long 152.30/50 so not quite as damaging on my set up.. Although I only have money on the poundjap, but track cable with same setup.

So yes, up up and away for the newt 2-3 weeks .. Never did like anything below 1.50 did it.

Pound yen yoyo'd 300 ticks either side, but the force factor on these pairs are not downward ones looking out for next few weeks.

Cheers !

by my reckoning gbpusd, has just touched the top of the trend channel on the longer tf, however no real selling coming in, then again it is late Friday afternoon this side of the pond...