Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GBPUSD Sell 1.5150 stop 1.5650 Target - Loads 600-1000 + pips - Inter session timeframe so looking at a fair few days out, but short op i see at this time.

Just my view into the pot at 1.5150 now, so its time.

Cheers !

GBPJPY Sell 134.00 stop 139.00 Target - Loads 600-1000 + pips Inter session timeframe so looking at a fair few days out, but short op i see at this time.

Just my view into the pot at 134.00 now, so its time.

Cheers !

I cant wait no more !

Good luck everyone, whose the daddy now ?

What happened to live calls?

I was looking for some trading ideas – at the moment can't find anything myself (trying hard to avoid boredom trades):sleep:

PS May go short on USDJPY in the near future

bedsit you will need to go to the beach as both flash and leo are lying back now shouting their calls to some lightly clad babes

I'll be back soon enough. It's difficult for me to trade much in the summer due to my business in full swing!

Peter

What caused the sharp sell off in the dollar crosses a couple of hours ago? Was it the Bernanke statement? Damn, I was looking at the eurusd channel break and the H&S on aussie all afternoon, I had decided based on pattern symmetry that nothing was gonna break till about 10pm tonight GMT, so I take a nice evening stroll down to the local shops to get some fresh air, I get back to find that both trades I've been looking at and teeing up all afternoon have broken out and tanked in my anticipated direction, without me ***@*!! **@?!!

What caused the sharp sell off in the dollar crosses a couple of hours ago? Was it the Bernanke statement? Damn, I was looking at the eurusd channel break and the H&S on aussie all afternoon, I had decided based on pattern symmetry that nothing was gonna break till about 10pm tonight GMT, so I take a nice evening stroll down to the local shops to get some fresh air, I get back to find that both trades I've been looking at and teeing up all afternoon have broken out and tanked in my anticipated direction, without me ***@*!! **@?!!

yeah. Bernanke said FED was going to sit back and do nothing...probably the best thing. Can't screw anyting up that way. $$ soared off the comments. eur crapped out.

Peter

yeah. Bernanke said FED was going to sit back and do nothing...probably the best thing. Can't screw anyting up that way. $$ soared off the comments. eur crapped out.

Peter

Yeah I saw that Pete, a good 70 pip tank. I spent all afternoon watching that bloody chart, was hoping for a retest of the 2790 level to get short again, but it's not looking likely this evening... Possibly even more annoying was the fact that I was short from 2828 earlier, but took it off when it didn't break out of the range. Oh well, tomorrow is another day...

Ha ha, it sounds as tho' you hold the Fed in about as high a regard as we hold the BoE...

Last edited:
Broke back up in to the longer term channel without too much effort, but now just shy of the 100 day simple and keeps rejecting levels over daily R1, also near previous support turned resistance.

Putting in a lower high on the 5 mins. But is this the start of a reversal, just a creeping little counter trend move or indecision?

Attachments

• eurusd am 2207.jpg
    eurusd am 2207.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
sh usdjpy 87.01
stops clustered around 86.90/95 if triggered will give a shot downward.

stop 87.08