Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3min late and 20pips ahead, nice one though (y)

sometimes its unavoidable,but generally we try and post straight away so that sort of thing doesnt happen. Even if it was posted late it showed a 20 pip profit so good first trade. we have had people who come on and post 5 mins late without stop etc.It just dilutes the thread.On a positive note it may really help to home in on discipline.It does for me, but sometimes I find the thread taking over my posts.Its also happened to Leo

sometimes its unavoidable,but generally we try and post straight away so that sort of thing doesnt happen. Even if it was posted late it showed a 20 pip profit so good first trade. we have had people who come on and post 5 mins late without stop etc.It just dilutes the thread.On a positive note it may really help to home in on discipline.It does for me, but sometimes I find the thread taking over my posts.Its also happened to Leo

yes I am also late for about 1-2mins depending on market conditions, I want to post my trade only when I have placed orders etc.

lets start a rumour that him and his mate goerge are selling the £ in anticipation of devaluation.rumours have to start somewhere

haha.. we don't need rumours, cable is still a sell below 1.5000 on weekly chart, as for trading plan, I will look to sell below 1.4700.

is he there?

N0034891276704455124A.jpg

I guess he's saying that by the time you posted the trade (3 mins after you apparently took it) it was already up 20 pips..?...

Oh dear, my first priority is me, trading is my only source of income. I priortise my business, by placing the trade and recording the trade details in my workbook, as I have done for many years, posting on some BB is the last of my priorities

Think this has set the scene for me already, happy as I always am, doing my own thing rather than be involved putting calls on a thread that in fact, that only benefit me, and cant see any benefit of blowing my own trumpet.. This had made the decision very easy, I wont be joining you, don't need any pressure or have to explain myself to anybody why there was a 2 min time lag whilst I finished of my disciplined approach to trading and recording of the trade details

Good luck all

Oh dear, my first priority is me, trading is my only source of income. I priortise my business, by placing the trade and recording the trade details in my workbook, as I have done for many years, posting on some BB is the last of my priorities

Think this has set the scene for me already, happy as I always am, doing my own thing rather than be involved putting calls on a thread that in fact, that only benefit me, and cant see any benefit of blowing my own trumpet.. This had made the decision very easy, I wont be joining you, don't need any pressure or have to explain myself to anybody why there was a 2 min time lag whilst I finished of my disciplined approach to trading and recording of the trade details

Good luck all

Dont shoot the messenger, lol. I was only answering your question because I assumed you were unsure about the post you quoted.

I dont post calls here at the moment anyway so it makes no difference to me.

Cheers. Good luck

Good luck all

I partly understand your reasons,you must always put yourself first. But see it from Leos point of view a live call must be a live call or the thread is pointless. Good luck,talk soon