Forex Rebates

Hello All. I came accross this thread yesterday and would like to add my opinion. Someone has found a broker/IB that rebates the client on each of their trades. I.E they get more back the more they trade. I have looked into the company offering this and it is just a marketing ploy and you the client will be no better off and possibly worse off. They use a market maker who will basically widen the spread so you trading is less profitbale. The money the give you back in a rebate is made back by trading through a market maker who will widen then spread etc. Therefore if you see someone advertising 0.05% comm for CFD trading for example. They are probably charging you nearer to 0.3 and making the difference up on the spread. People can get rebates from trading their SIPPS for example to realise money from their trading, but generally why would you want to pay a higher commission and get some back? instead of paying a fair price in the first place and trade more profitably? Hope this helps.

Hello All. I came accross this thread yesterday and would like to add my opinion. Someone has found a broker/IB that rebates the client on each of their trades. I.E they get more back the more they trade. I have looked into the company offering this and it is just a marketing ploy and you the client will be no better off and possibly worse off. They use a market maker who will basically widen the spread so you trading is less profitbale. The money the give you back in a rebate is made back by trading through a market maker who will widen then spread etc. Therefore if you see someone advertising 0.05% comm for CFD trading for example. They are probably charging you nearer to 0.3 and making the difference up on the spread. People can get rebates from trading their SIPPS for example to realise money from their trading, but generally why would you want to pay a higher commission and get some back? instead of paying a fair price in the first place and trade more profitably? Hope this helps.

I assume you are talking about the broker A who is IB for other broker B, and you trade at broker A. So the use of market maker is very common use as broker A gets revenue from the widened spread it gets from broker B.

This way, I agree that there is no point for rebate in this way.

But if you trade directly at broker B and get rebates from broker A which had signed IB partnership with broker B - you profit. You may ask why?

Because you get the same conditions you would get if you open account at broker B directly without any IB (in our practice, we ask broker not to markup spreads or add additional fee or commissions to trader). Broker B offers revenue share to broker A, because broker A provides additional service to referred trader. Its like outsourcing - broker A provides additional service (daily analysis, FX signals, marketing, support and etc. ) to trader which trades at broker B, and broker A gets compensated for its services from broker B.

If you are so afraid of market makers - choose brokers with different trading platforms than metatrader.

For example: Dukascopy. You would be charged fixed commissions which are defined by your initial deposit and you can get discounts on commissions right from Dukascopy if you trade big amounts. This way you would not get widened spread as you know your fixed commissions you would pay if you trade. If this way suits to you, we can offer rebates on your paid commissions - 40% you pay Dukascopy.

I understand what you are saying, but we trade with a broker with Direct market access for our clients with reasonable execution rates, and we can rebate clients who introduce to us. Therefore you still dont need a market maker. DMA is the most transparent for everyone. Most complaints about trading are to do with spreads etc which does not happen to us or our clients.

I understand what you are saying, but we trade with a broker with Direct market access for our clients with reasonable execution rates, and we can rebate clients who introduce to us. Therefore you still dont need a market maker. DMA is the most transparent for everyone. Most complaints about trading are to do with spreads etc which does not happen to us or our clients.

you introduce or you are the broker? Icould not understand from your post.

could you give more details? for what broker do you introduce.

As it seems for me that you want to hide it.

I dont want to hide anything mate, we are EB Securities Ltd and we introduce to MF Global and IG for CFD and spreads, and FXCM for forex

What do you do yourself?

Last edited:
I dont want to hide anything mate, we are EB Securities Ltd and we introduce to MF Global and IG for CFD and spreads, and FXCM for forex

What do you do yourself?

I am creating Forex Rebate service, therefore I introduce to many brokers and the list of brokers is expanding. Also, I offer rebates for many Forex software.

If anyone would like to offer any service, product or broker - please share the info.

Hi, all.

We are going to sign IB agreement with HYMarkets. If there are anyone interested, please contact us, as we will have special offers for the first newcomers.

If you would like to get rebates for trading at other brokers, check our brokers listing at Brokers ForexTradingChoice.com

If you have not find your wanted broker, please send as your message through our contact form at ForexTradingChoice.com

We are open for your suggestion, because we work to help Forex traders to reach better ROI.

Just short notice about our offer for Alpari NZ traders - currently we give back in rebates 20% of spread to traders who had registered through us. If you would like to get such rebates, register through us, more details about it - Alpari NZ Rebates.

Who does not know what is Alpari NZ - it is a former Alpari RU.

Also, they have began their new promotion called «Multiply Your Bonus by Six». Check the details

Hi, everyone,

news from our front! We have listed new brokers:
FXPrimus trade rebates
Tradeview Forex trade rebates
IamFX trade rebates
PFG Best trade rebates
MIG Bank (MIG FX) trade rebates

Check our broker list
If you have not found your preferred broker, contact us. We are working towards our users' needs.

We are going to implement payment methods to MoneyBookers and AlertPay to satisfy our users needs, so there would be great choice along with PayPal, Liberty Reserve and Wire.

Some more brokers are going to be added too in near future.

Hi again,

great news from our side. We have signed IB contract with DeltaStock and we are ready to offer 0.55 pip DeltaStock Rebates

Additionally, I want to remind that we offer high rebate level on these premium brokers, too:
Alpari NZ Rebates
Dukascopy Rebates
FxOpen Rebates
IAMFX Rebates
Mig Bank Rebates
and many other broker Forex Rebates

Also, we have added MoneyBookers and AlertPay to satisfy our users needs.

We are open for adding other brokers in near future, so you can contact us if you have any needs.

Commission is always commission. If the company is legit and you do get money back it is only a small proportion of the fees. The question is- do the brokers you have to use to get the money back actually charge higher fees anyway? In which case there is no point- you are simply working to make the company itself (both the referring company and the broker) profit (some of your 'rebate' goes towards paying the referring company).

Hi UKtradegirl

I know RebateMyforex don't add any form of mark up in the spreads. As an Introducing Broker, they receive a commission for referring the client to the broker. They opt to pay part of the commissions they receive back to the client... in most cases 80 to 90%.

It doesn't sound like alot though lets take FXCM UK for example. RebateMyForex pay $7.50 per round turn (depends on the currency pair). if you trade 20 round turns a month... that $150 in your bank account and no additional work from you required.

That's $1800 a year. All you have to do is allow RebateMyforex be the IB. You just provide your paypal email and its in your account. THAT SIMPLE.... Its 'money for jam' and money you would not otherwise get from the broker.

If your interested check out Forex rebates | Forex bonus | Cashback Forex

They are very professional and pay on time. Not to mention the number of brokers available.

I wonder why people here think Forex Rebate Sites are scam or what, when if fact its a free way to add more profit to every trade you make. Win or Lose, you will get rebates . It is mainly because only IB's can get commission and will it be great to have an IB who will give you cash back .

I know a lot of Forex Rebate Sites but our Site pays higher Rebates than usual rebate sites.

But First we need to clearly know what rebates are..

What are forex rebates?

Rebate in Forex is simply a cashback transaction to trader. When you sign up through us we pass the PIP rebate which FX companies pass to us for spreading their trading business.

Important

Your spreads will be EXACTLY the same as those offered on the broker's website, and will be the same as those you would pay if you had opened the account on the broker's website.

The only difference is that, by opening your account through us, you will receive cash back!

Our Site is FX Lot Rebates and our Traders can Request Weekly Cashback if they want..

Now, Why you should choose FLR ?

• As earlier mentioned by opening your account through us, you will receive cash back, We Offer High Cash Back Commission for any Broker you chose.
• Our service is absolutely free and no hidden charges.
• Free Guidance from our customer support team regarding forex rebates.
• For every closed trade you'll get rebates, no matter you lose or gain in your trades.
• Many Payout Options (Paypal,Liberty Reserve, Web Money, Alert Pay, MoneyBookers, Perfect Money, Cheque, Bank Wire, ACH (direct deposit).
• Rebates are calculated & updated in user accounts daily & sent to each member every week.
• View your account balance at a Glance! your account will be updted frequently.
• Lucrative Referral Commission irrespective of Referrer Trading.
• Online Live Support 24x7 via YM.
• Invite your friends and active traders and get 5% of their earnings life time from FLR.

To see List of many reputed brokers with all their details and our rebate offers,please visit : (FXLotRebates - Highest Forex Rebates | Best Forex Brokers)

For Example:

A trader opens and closes 1 LOT on forex pairs.We pay back up to 2pips i.e. 20$ approx per round turn lot. (The amount of rebate varies for every broker)

But don't worry you will profit with us and save pips on each and every trade even though you close it in profit or loss.

More Features Coming Soon

• Special Prizes & Bonuses for the active traders.

Feel free to ask us any questions you have regarding forex rebates, broker percentage, payouts or any other question about FLR. We will be pleased to assist you.

I trade in Forex.com via Globe Gain. And I’m satisfied with everything: well-timed payments, no frauds. There is only one disappointing thing – I also trade with FxPro, but they don’t have this broker. I hope that they will further develop and add FxPro to their list.

Some cash back broker does add some additional commissin or spread on the top of normal spread in order to provide you a higher cash rebate, you need to do a comparison before opening an account with them. However, i do agree to open an account through a cash rebate broker as it will lower your commission :)

I am running a cash rebate website as well - CFD & Forex Rebates & Cash Back, Broker Comparison & Reviews, Best Rebate Rates, welcome to reviews and suggestions

ECP PRFK.ru service specialize on Rebate payments for Forex traders.

Rebate is a system of partial repayment of a trade commission and spread. By trading as usual you can instantly get 20$ from every closed market lot. Our clients already have extra profit up to 20% of their deposit every month. We always ready to meet your demand offering new accruals and bonuses.

One of the most progressive partners programs. Get from 10% of the invited clients’ Rebate accruals. We appreciate partnership and are ready to offer individual conditions for interesting partnership ideas.

PRFK

When opening score in PRFK according to my link, I return 80 % of partner reward. To the active traders the percent of return can be increased. As all topics I can not follow, write or to PM or isq 214143361

Hi all,

I see this thread was started in 2009 sometime, *that's only around 3 years old thread* I see the last comment was 29 April 2012.

I have a question...

Is it possible for a U.S. American to trade with an overseas broker (example, some brokerage in Finland), who offers 300:1, Hedging, no FIFO and receive a cashback rebate?

Any reply with information on how this could happen would be appreciated as I am considering on venturing towards this type of currency market brokerage since 50:1 is just bursting my bubble too many times, and before the regulations all changed in the United States I made 10% of my base margin per day off of high volume short term trades trading with 200:1.

Just reliving my old days, making 10% per day turning 2k into 14-15k in one month.. *sigh.. good old days with 200:1*..