T2W Forex Rebates

I've got a job for you. A lady, called Merkel, phoned me from Berlin and wondered whether you could deliver €1 trillion to a Mr. Stavros Poppadopoulos, somewhere in Athens. This is very confidential as, she is worried that secret agents in Spain, Italy and Portugal may try and sabotage the delivery. Can you handle this?:)

Ronnie suggests we take the train.

I can just see all the US members googling and wondering what the hell we're talking about.

I've got a job for you. A lady, called Merkel, phoned me from Berlin and wondered whether you could deliver €1 trillion to a Mr. Stavros Poppadopoulos, somewhere in Athens. This is very confidential as, she is worried that secret agents in Spain, Italy and Portugal may try and sabotage the delivery. Can you handle this?:)

That's funny, she called me too. I had to put up a cash security deposit in a foreign bank first though.

Peter

"hi im a newbie to trading and i have some questions"

"sure, we are all experienced in trading.
we just need your sort code and bank account number

and your mothers maiden name."

"hi im a newbie to trading and i have some questions"

"sure, we are all experienced in trading.
we just need your sort code and bank account number

and your mothers maiden name."

Did you know that we could pay you to trade?

Did you know that we could pay you to trade?

[WTS] My personal method of making $100 daily with betonmarkets
Blogger: User Profile: victor ugbana

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

Among the numerous resources right here on T2W, you now have the option to select a broker that enables you to get a rebate on each and every trade you make. Until now, that's money that would have gone out of your account - never to be seen again. Just another great example of how T2W goes that extra mile to look after its members!
:p

Great to know that you go the extra mile to look after your members. How about organising a petition in order to get a House of Commons select committee enquiry set up for the purpose of investigating crooked brokers? Now that, really, would be looking after your members.

Or more specifically an enquiry into why FXCM have not been forced to compensate UK clients for the 'asymmetrical slippage' practices. They have been forced to compensate US clients only.

PS these posts won't last

Or more specifically an enquiry into why FXCM have not been forced to compensate UK clients for the 'asymmetrical slippage' practices. They have been forced to compensate US clients only.

An enquiry shouldn't be necessary for FXCM's UK clients. Those clients should, collectively, approach, the FSA and pressure them to take the appropriate action. If I was one of those clients, I'd start a campaign on Face Book and involve MPs if necessary

Just like your post in the contest ideas thread? :LOL:
I thought it was funny.

Peter