Forex Rebates

I am in the UK so use tradecomm.co.uk cos it's cheaper to get my money. They also pay as soon as you request their claim

Rebates are good for traders who want to earn some portion from their trades which are either in loss or profits.

Rebates are good for traders who want to earn some portion from their trades which are either in loss or profits.
We offer rebates to non US traders and we will be giving 500 pounds to one lucky trader at the end of August. All you need to do is open up a Free account with us and a Demo account with one of our brokers (through our website) and you can stand to win the prize. You will also be eligible to take part in any of their current Demo account contests.

Happy Trading
Tradecomm

Current leader for the XM demo competition has a profit of over 24,000%!! Recon you could catch up with just over half a month left - if not you could still sign up through us and stand a chance to win £500.

Cheers
TC

Actually rebate is a good thing for traders, it reduces trading cost. I am getting rebates for a couple of months from forexreward.org . Best part of rebate is I don't have to do anything extra, I trade the same way which I used to trade. But I am getting the rebates as an extra benefit.

What can be better than cashbackforex ?

Regards,
Joseph P.

If you want to be paid in cash, Cashbackforex is quite good. However, I have moved most of my accounts from cashbacks to commission discounts, because I prefer to pay a lower commission today than to get a cashback in a month.

I agree that there are IBs that offer better rebates than Cashbackforex, but you will hardly find one provider who has the best offer for every broker. With each new provider there is a risk that they don't pay so I'll stick with providers I know (which are Cashbackforex and The Aslan Group) or go with a commission discount because that doesn't involve a third party.