Forex MegaDroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed T333, looks very familiar with the ins and outs of megadroid.

helpme1 appears to be on the case over at the talkgold forums, rather a good detective, whether it has any foundation I will let you all make up your own minds, starts on page 2, gets going proper by page 3 :D

Forex Megadroid - Forex-megadroid.com - Page 2
I second the suggestion to familiarize yourself with that thread. Just sickens me when some scream about affiliate promotion when none of it is actually taking place. I guess they just enjoy the fetish of being pushed (when in fact no one is pushing them) - to later have someone to blame for their misery rather than blame themselves for it.

To yourself? :eek:

lol, ah! and a right joker too.

If you want the last remaining megadread thread here to be closed you are going the right way about it.

In fact, I will be watching this thread and if there is no further interest/posts here from other members regarding discussing megadroid, then the thread will indeed be closed.

lol, ah! and a right joker too.

If you want the last remaining megadread thread here to be closed you are going the right way about it.

In fact, I will be watching this thread and if there is no further interest/posts here from other members regarding discussing megadroid, then the thread will indeed be closed.
The revenge of a mod? LMAO. :LOL:

Go for it. To date, there have been enough posts here without mine. After all, it's your forum and your visitors.

I second the suggestion to familiarize yourself with that thread. Just sickens me when some scream about affiliate promotion when none of it is actually taking place. I guess they just enjoy the fetish of being pushed (when in fact no one is pushing them) - to later have someone to blame for their misery rather than blame themselves for it.

Oh really! after some investigating I have indeed found damning evidence that you are in fact also pipbuster on T2W, who was banned for ad linking here.

Also you are now banned as well :D bye bye!

Three cheers for helpme1 over at the talkgold forum for providing the evidence :clap:

Oh really! after some investigating I have indeed found damning evidence that you are in fact also pipbuster on T2W, who was banned for ad linking here.

Also you are now banned as well :D bye bye!

Three cheers for helpme1 over at the talkgold forum for providing the evidence :clap:

Horrah! Can this now be an end to this thread, and hopefully an end to the Megadroid scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.