Forex Maestro

I got a promo eMail from Mike, trying to sell me Maestro again. Other eMails last week said they were taking it off the market, so get it while you can. Now they're pushing to sell a bunch more instead.

I'm going to open Forex Maestro Robot up to the rest of my subscribers
in about 45 minutes.

The public is going to get a crack at it in two hours when our marketing
partners roll out their big advertising campaigns.

You're on my early bird list so I'm hooking you up with this link
*now* so you can get ahead of everyone else:

-->> FOREX Maestro

Don't want to sound hypey but once this thing opens up to the rest of the
word, it's total pandemonium.

So if you want to beat the crowds then go here and claim your copy:

-->> FOREX Maestro

Talk soon,
Mike Johnson

I got a promo eMail from Mike, trying to sell me Maestro again. Other eMails last week said they were taking it off the market, so get it while you can. Now they're pushing to sell a bunch more instead.

I'm going to open Forex Maestro Robot up to the rest of my subscribers
in about 45 minutes.

The public is going to get a crack at it in two hours when our marketing
partners roll out their big advertising campaigns.

You're on my early bird list so I'm hooking you up with this link
*now* so you can get ahead of everyone else:

-->> FOREX Maestro

Don't want to sound hypey but once this thing opens up to the rest of the
word, it's total pandemonium.

So if you want to beat the crowds then go here and claim your copy:

-->> FOREX Maestro

Talk soon,
Mike Johnson

Hi Ronika,

Get Maeastro before they all run out Hmmm where have we heard that before! :LOL:
Reminds me of a snake oil salesman :mad:

Cheers
Smokey22

GammaJammer - strange response from a 'T2W Advisor'? Would you like to enlighten us

How does downloading software run out??? Do they not see how stupid it makes them sound?

And exactly what kind of pandemonium will take place? More support eMails ignored?

How exactly will someone beat the crowds?

Well, our buddy Johnson sent a link for a dogi identifier -green arrow if ascending and red arrow if
descending. What it isn't is a robot that made 2Mil in 2 years...and...runs while you are at work
making fistfuls of money.

Question? How do these people sell through Clickbank to defraud?

mirico

Clickbank does not check the claims made by any product only that it meets their seller requirements the key one being that you can get a refund for up to 8 weeks afterwards. What they will do is monitor how many refunds are being requested and may take action if they consider it too high.

Paul

Traders,

I have several demo's running starting with $10,000 each. I started Sunday, Feb 22. Results are $12,785, $12,377, $12,241. The thing is, they were all over 20% by last Thurrsday, after 4 days of trading. One of them was up to $13,330, or 33%.

I started another one on 2/27 for $10,000 and it traded on 27th, 4th of March and 5th of March. 3 days and it's up to $25,700!......157% profit in 3 days of trading ! This account trades using 6 figures as opposed to 5 figures for the others. I use periodicity m5 for advanced maestro with 15 MA for the input parameter and m15 with 30 MA for original maestro. It made approximately $3,500, $3500, and $8500 for today, March 5 and still counting!

I trade eurusd, usdchf, eurgbp. I never traded usdcad on the highest yielding account, traded it on the others and all they did was sell when they shoulda been buying, killing my results.

!!!!!!!! Maestro is copy of free EA !!!!!!!!

I am sorry to say that, but it is VERY VERY probable this ea is just another SCAM stuff....

Just read the following comment from a guy on another forum :

http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showpost.php?p=3670237&postcount=17

"Maestro IS Firebird... it's the same EA, just with a new name...

What I am saying is that the guy took Firebird, which is an old and free EA and called it Maestro
and now sells it to people who don't realise they are buying an EA that was written in 2004/2005
and is actually free.

Anyone who bought Maestro, should ask for a refund. I have checked the code, it is the same as
Firebird, which was written by two people I know.

They forgot to take "Firebird" out of the comments section. So when you trade Maestro... it still says Firebird.

I hope that makes it clearer...."

I have checked the file you have uploaded, and there is really the following name :

int gi_unused_256 = 16777215;

string gs_260 = "Firebird v63D";

string gs_unused_268 = "expert.wav";

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Has anyone else noticed an annoying 'boink boink' sound coming from the Maestro EA? I see that there are some text lines, eg: Upward Trend, etc, from the EA on the chart and they flash along with the boink sound. I tried turning off Alerts in the EA settings window, but it still does it.

Any suggestions?

can anyone please be kind to share masestro indicator?? please help ??
Kellyfish, I think you'll be lucky to find anybody willing to post a copy of Maestro on this site, since (whatever the situation vis a vis copyright between the publishers of Forex Maestro and those of Firebird), Maestro would probably technically be a copyrighted product which would be infringed by posting it. Firebird v63D does however appear to be freely available on the net, and it would seem that the authors of this don't mind.

By the way, I'm not absolutely sure Forex Maestro is exactly the same as Firebird, since the fields on the 'input' section seem a bit different. I think it may be altered (dare I say optimised.....?) a bit to make it go better. The performance on test would seem to suggest this, although I haven't exposed either to live funds yet.

Hi All

I agree with Capstan, Firebird is not the same as Avanced Maestro, how has this person checked the code against Firebird because Maestro is encoded and Firebird is not! Yes I know it could be decoded but you may not have an accurrate decoded file and you would have to pay for this and there are so many versions see below.

Also I can tell you that I am running Firebird V3.2 and it does NOT generate anywhere near the results that the Advanced version does, what I can tell you is that the robot is not the same.

Versions of Firebird as follows:-
Firebird V1.0
Firebird V1.0a
Firebird V1.0b
Firebird V1.0c
Firebird V1.0c1
Firebird V63g
Firebird V63D
Firebird V3.1
Firebird V3.2

Try and find Firebird V2 let me know if you can find it!

Try them all if you wish, you will not be as profitable as Advanced Maestro, bottom line Firebird is not the same as Advanced Maestro.

This week on a live account Advanced Maestro has made 35 trades each netting 50 pips (1750 pips in less than a week) this has doubled my account, sorry as I typed another 50 pips just in.

GET THE ADVANCED VERSION

Look traders all I can say is try it ! Remember that if you trade an Alpari account to change the perameters as they tell you in the instructions to allow for the 6 digit numbers Alpari now use.
Also you can get your money back FROM CLICKBANK, you have 60 days.

Also Trader333 you must have an awsome forex system if your stop loss is 5-6 pips or less, guess you have made more pips than me this week so far the robot has made 1800 pips. How many pips have you made?

Happy trading to you all

Regards

Iceman1

Clickbank does not check the claims made by any product only that it meets their seller requirements the key one being that you can get a refund for up to 8 weeks afterwards. What they will do is monitor how many refunds are being requested and may take action if they consider it too high.

Paul

All I can say is that this thing went to 7200 and began a descent and today 5March about
5250 when I closed it because it ain't supposed to trade on Friday. (n)

I've got FAPTurbo and it's not as good as Maestro IMHO. FAPTurbo does scalping in the few hours between the US and Asian sessions, and only makes 5-8 PIPs per trade. Then, when the inevitable 100+ PIP losing trade happens, it wipes out your profits for the last 15-20 trades! It also has a long term EUR/USD EA, which can yield better results, but it's not consistent either.

With Maestro, you can at least trade 24 hours a day and make between 26-50 PIPs per trade, with a higher win/loss ratio, so a losing trade will be deadly but it shouldn't be too bad overall. Plus, with any EA, you have to monitor them and cut your losses if you know what you're doing.

I got another eMail from Mike Johnson today about yet another EA - seems like there's unlimited EAs popping up these days...

Hey

Few days back, I've just e-mailed about a new a$$-kicking trading
robot called Forex Fantasy.

Here it comes rocking the town.

Forex Fantasy Is COMING...

I don't have too much time to talk about it right now, but you
seriously need to check this out.

Forex Fantasy Is COMING...

Hints: It's about an intelligent, self-adaptive robot that consistently
makes a killing on the market despite market changes and other traders.

Talk Soon
Mike Johnson