Forex Maestro

Another thing about FAPTurbo - and I read the forums regularly - is that, yes, many people are making good money, but they are risking very large portions of their accounts in each trade, just to make the 5-8 PIP wins more $ubstantial, and a good winning streak will bring in good profits, but again, when it loses - and it does regularly, as you will read in the forums repeatedly - it's a BIG hit.

This week on a live account Advanced Maestro has made 35 trades each netting 50 pips (1750 pips in less than a week) this has doubled my account, sorry as I typed another 50 pips just in.

Iceman...

The Advanced Manual recommends a TP = 26, being optimized for 5 min charts, even though when you put the EA on a chart, it comes up with a TP = 50. I also had 35 trades last week, but 3 losers for small losses that I took manually to prevent larger losses.

Since you've had success with a TP = 50, I may change my settings to that as well.

Also, are you using a Trailing Stop, and if so, what is it set to?

And finally, are you trading Fridays?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Fapturboname...

No offense, but this thread is about Maestro and you've now posted 2 times with a link to other EAs to buy them. Your reviews are not really reviews, but just marketing hype to get people to buy these EAs through you.

That's called SPAM, any way you look at it, so please stop posting in this thread unless you have something to say about Maestro.

Ronika, I've gotten that same boink boink sound all last night. Couldn't find any alerts to turn off; closed my metatrader, sound went away for awhile when I brought it back up, then came back. Still not sure what is causing it.

BTW,

have any of you seen the members newsletter that Mike Johnson talked about?

"Simple, just click the order button below, which will take you to the order page, make your payment and you will be sent to advanced members page where you can download the advanced system, the original Forex Maestro system, and access your members newsletter, it will take a matter of 30 seconds"

BTW,

have any of you seen the members newsletter that Mike Johnson talked about?

"Simple, just click the order button below, which will take you to the order page, make your payment and you will be sent to advanced members page where you can download the advanced system, the original Forex Maestro system, and access your members newsletter, it will take a matter of 30 seconds"

Hi,

I have the standard version of Maestro and there is no link to any members page. Can you advise me if you can find this page without having the advanced version.

Smokey22
:D Had a nice $650 trade on AUD/USD without Maestro :rolleyes: if I could get Maestro thing to work...

Hi Guys,

Just had this message sent to my email box. A repeat from the first Maestro Push.
The more I see these... the more it looks like a scam.

Smokey22

It's Live and Working! Servers back up...

I wish I could make this stuff up. We REALLY did crash not 1,
not 2 but 3 servers instantly after Forex Maestro robot went live
to the public.

The payment servers were DEAD before coming back up about 20 minutes
ago. Bad thing for a launch.

We are back up and live at:
FOREX Maestro

Please don't think this was some kind of tactic. We actually
did melt down 3 servers.

Anyway, they are back up now and life is good.

We are selling out fast now...

See all the details now at:

==> FOREX Maestro

Thanks,
Mike Johnson

Sorry, wrong file attached above, this one is complete
i downloaded this file and it opens in metaeditor but i cant work out for the life of me how to convert this into a data file so i can then place it in matatrader so as to run it on my demo can you help

Smokey22,

you only get the link to advanced members page where you can download the advanced system after you pay for it. I wanna know if any of you have seen the members newsletter.

fapturbo is by far better

I've got both and I strongly disagree.

I doubled my live account last week (in 1 week) with Maestro Advanced.

No one has done that with Fapturbo, making 5-8 pip trades for 4 hours a day.

Two comments:

I have been getting great guidance about Maestro on forexforums.org/commercialsystems. Sorry, T2W. But you may want to be aware that Maestro seems to be a commercial version of an EA named Firebird63D that can be downloaded for free.

As in the posts at forexforums, I am now convinced that the 300 s/l is appropriate (although scary on on live account) to maintain the stellar wins I am seeing on demo. Just make sure you have enough margin to cover the temporary drawdowns or else you will be subject to a margin call.

I also received the e-mail about Forex Fantasy, and am looking forward to driving through the hype about it and giving it a good test. Is it better, is it worse? Who knows?

Personally, I feel that if something benefits my financial situation these days, it is worth at least a 60 day try. Make sure you buy through Clickbank for (almost) immediate refund if you are not satisfied.

Two comments:

I have been getting great guidance about Maestro on forexforums.org/commercialsystems. Sorry, T2W. But you may want to be aware that Maestro seems to be a commercial version of an EA named Firebird63D that can be downloaded for free.

As in the posts at forexforums, I am now convinced that the 300 s/l is appropriate (although scary on on live account) to maintain the stellar wins I am seeing on demo. Just make sure you have enough margin to cover the temporary drawdowns or else you will be subject to a margin call.

I also received the e-mail about Forex Fantasy, and am looking forward to driving through the hype about it and giving it a good test. Is it better, is it worse? Who knows?

Personally, I feel that if something benefits my financial situation these days, it is worth at least a 60 day try. Make sure you buy through Clickbank for (almost) immediate refund if you are not satisfied.

Well well .... we do adds on hear too..... make sure you buy through Clickbank :LOL:
Now I know this is a scam

Smokey22

Hey smokey

That was sooo not an ad, just an honest comment/opinion. I know, like many of you out there, that I am searching for "a holy grail" of forex, and want some others' opinions before considering a purchase.

Until I read some forums, I did not even realize I COULD get money back on a purchase, and was very thankful for the advice. I do like Maestro right now, but that does not mean it will not tank out in the future. If I was really looking to make some money from it, I would have a clickbank account (which I do NOT) and have posted my link.

PS --- did you not see that you can get a very similar (if not exact) copy for FREE if you search for it??

Get off your high horse and post some comments that are POSITIVE for EVERYONE.

pps -- "adds" = ads and "hear" = here. I have trouble taking criticism from someone who can not spell in English or learn to use a spell-checker.

Hey smokey

That was sooo not an ad, just an honest comment/opinion. I know, like many of you out there, that I am searching for "a holy grail" of forex, and want some others' opinions before considering a purchase.

Until I read some forums, I did not even realize I COULD get money back on a purchase, and was very thankful for the advice. I do like Maestro right now, but that does not mean it will not tank out in the future. If I was really looking to make some money from it, I would have a clickbank account (which I do NOT) and have posted my link.

PS --- did you not see that you can get a very similar (if not exact) copy for FREE if you search for it??

Get off your high horse and post some comments that are POSITIVE for EVERYONE.

Thank you for your comments... Its a little hard for me to post a positive comment on this product as It has never worked in the first place for me. As for customer service, there is none. So to fix my problem contact Maestro .. what a joke.... Sorry about the spelling mistakes too.... That's from reading things backwards.. some thing I have live with.

Smokey22

Yes, you cheesed me off a little, but I am calmer now. I do have to say that I am surprised that it did not work for you, as I have had good success with it on demo and had I set things properly it would have made me lots of pips live, too. I have been looking for negative comments on it (on multiple forums) and have found nothing too shocking, except (1) people feel ripped off when they find out they could have it for free, and (2) you do have to watch out for lot size size because there is a lot of margin drawdown before the trade reverses and closes out on a win.

Things I have learned: be patient with this EA. It very often looks like everything is in the negative and if you panic and close, you will lose all your money. Let the trades ride, and they almost always (close to 100%) come out as winners. Some people on other forums have had 50+ winning trades in a row, more than enough to cover the very occasional loss.

Yes, you cheesed me off a little, but I am calmer now. I do have to say that I am surprised that it did not work for you, as I have had good success with it on demo and had I set things properly it would have made me lots of pips live, too. I have been looking for negative comments on it (on multiple forums) and have found nothing too shocking, except (1) people feel ripped off when they find out they could have it for free, and (2) you do have to watch out for lot size size because there is a lot of margin drawdown before the trade reverses and closes out on a win.

Things I have learned: be patient with this EA. It very often looks like everything is in the negative and if you panic and close, you will lose all your money. Let the trades ride, and they almost always (close to 100%) come out as winners. Some people on other forums have had 50+ winning trades in a row, more than enough to cover the very occasional loss.

Hi BerryBlonde,

I like your honesty on Maestro, and for me its like buying a used car and cannot get the keys to fit....:D I have down loaded Mastro quite a few times and tried different brokers without any success. I wish you well in your Mastro Venture.

Smokey22

Just make sure you have enough margin to cover the temporary drawdowns or else you will be subject to a margin call.

How do you know that the drawdown would only be temporary ?

Paul