Forex Maestro

Hi Guys,

This is the latest Promotion from Maestro, notice the date! a re run from the original sales pitch.

Smokey22

Congratualtions!

You're now "on the inside". That means on February 17th, you'll be among the first people
in the world to stand a chance of getting one of the few Maestro software licenses...

You just saw the proof of an amazing $2,000,000 in net profit, all achieved with shockingly
minimal effort.

What's coming next?

You're about to see the success stories from our BETA testers - guinea pigs.

See, I took a crop of my high-end rich clients and made them to pay A LOT just to test out
Forex Maestro robot. And now the results are in.

And you can watch their REAL results, directly from their own mouths.

But that will ONLY happen in the next few days.

For now, just remember this:

You don't have to be excellent - you can be MEDIOCRE and still succeed with this software.
You don't have to be brilliant - I worked hard to develop this system to be brilliant for you.

We can't wait to send these video case studies to you in a couple of days.

2009 could be a BIG year for you. Watch the 2 MILLION proof video again if you want to know
just HOW big.... Here's your link:

Forex Maestro Is COMING...

Join us and make automatic profits (without hardly trying).

See you soon,
Mike Johnson

Hi guys, I read all 13 pages and when I got done I think I want my money back. However, here is what I got when traded on default: bought it /basic and fired it up and in 2 days it went from demo 5grand to demo 7200 and from then on it has went to hell in a handbasket. It is about 450 to the good and nothing but minus's on my right.
mirico

Hi guys, I read all 13 pages and when I got done I think I want my money back. However, here is what I got when traded on default: bought it /basic and fired it up and in 2 days it went from demo 5grand to demo 7200 and from then on it has went to hell in a handbasket. It is about 450 to the good and nothing but minus's on my right.
mirico
Hi Mirico. I don't blame you. I too am totally sceptical about the whole thing and today got a full refund from Clickbank, no questions asked. I did first email the "support service" of Forex Maestro run by "Mike Johnson" but needless to say received no reply to this just like the other messages sent to them by myself and other people on this forum.

It's typical to have trades in draw down. Leave them alone and wait to see if they finish in profit or reach the SL. I was surprised at how many negative trades eventually went on to win.

I've had 11 winning trades today so far (live) and 3 open in draw down - 2 should win and the 3rd may have to be closed with a moderate loss, ie: 50 PIPs. I'm up 38% for the day! Not too bad.

Hi all
I agree with Ronika, most trades do end up good. So far today 11 winners , 5 still open which I am confident will come good. All on default settings. Only 3 pairs. Not eur/gbp. 5 min time frame. It is a shame if this is a scam because the EA dose seem to work.
I will give it another few weeks before I ask for a refund.
regards to all
Stuart

Stuart... What 3 pairs are you trading? I'm doing EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, USD/CHF. I've also had 11 winners and 2 on deck. I'm pretty sure the EUR/GBP trade will be closed at a loss, I'm just watching it to get the best spot.

Like all EAs I've tried, you have to baby sit the trades - keep an eye on them. I've got other very accurate indicators that let me know what the price will likely do, so I make small adjustments to the TP occasionally, and I will close losers if I don't think they'll recover. This EA will make 4-6 trades per day, so I'd rather have it trading than languishing.

Just closed another winner, where I adjusted the TP to make sure I got some. I'm up 43% for the day, with 2 open trades. We'll see how it goes.

Ronika
I am trading usd/cad eur/usd and usd/chf. I had all my losses last week with eur/gbp. I am still quite new at this game so I tend to use pretty much the default settings. I only have Maestro Basic, didnt like the fact that you are being aske for more the second after you hit the spend button. I do keep a close eye on the trades . I have now had 12 winners with 6 open . I need usd/cad to go south. What other indicators do you use ?
regards
stuart

I've been wondering whether or not to give this system a try. I've had a read through this thread and am confused about whether it will really work or not.

I've read alot of conflicting results...some say its a scam...whilst others appear to have some good results (not that there aren't any losses). Some say they didn't set it up right...whilst some others didn't appear to give it a proper go. I'm no way expecting the results on the website which are probably too far stretched...just positive results over time would be nice :)

Would I be right to say that as long as you set it up properly, and you give it a go for a few weeks, results are generally positive?

Hello Sunnywan
My results have been quite positive, but dont expect any support from admin. There is none. Not even an answer to an email, which is a shame because it appears to be profitable. I will be asking clickbank for a refund soon as I fear we will never get any support or updates to the EA.
At least with the likes of the FapTurbo EA you know there are alot of back office staff and support.
Happy Trading
stuart

Stuart... I use proprietary indicators provided by PipClub - Where Forex Traders Click, one of the best FX training sites out there. They teach you to enter trades with 10-15 PIP Stop Losses. They have indicators to show harmonic convergence of price wave movements. It helps me see what's going on with the price, so I can decide how to manage the EA's trades. I prefer to use an EA - I don't particularly like trading per se, so having a good EA makes it easier and less stressful.

Paul
On behalf of all , thank you for all your valuable comments on this thread. Your input is very much
appreaciated.

Regards
stuart

Hello Sunnywan
My results have been quite positive, but dont expect any support from admin. There is none. Not even an answer to an email, which is a shame because it appears to be profitable. I will be asking clickbank for a refund soon as I fear we will never get any support or updates to the EA.
At least with the likes of the FapTurbo EA you know there are alot of back office staff and support.
Happy Trading
stuart

hi wiseman,

thanks for your feedback. have your positive results been with the standard or the advanced version of the product?

thanks.

Paul... That's just my opinion, based on my limited experience.

If 10-15 PIPs SL is too much, how big are the SLs on your trades?

Sunnywan
I only bought the basic version. So far since the start of trading this week , I have had 27 winners , no lossers yet, 5 open trades. Quite confident they will come good before the week is out
regards
Stuart

Sunnywan
I only bought the basic version. So far since the start of trading this week , I have had 27 winners , no lossers yet, 5 open trades. Quite confident they will come good before the week is out
regards
Stuart

Many thanks for sharing. Much appreciated :)

Well I just want to give an update - I don't know why ,but when you reassert the 6 digit changes in the setup it seems to start trading wins. However, last night it went and added 250 to the balance and by tonight it is now below the 5000 start demo amount: 4984 and change.

Just plug it in and turn it on and it will rob you blind! LOL!

I will keep trying to make it work but I am a newbe - kinda like a bull china china shop.
But I will eventually learn.
mirico

OK, my two pence worth. FOREX MAESTRO is a scam. I have installed Firebird V63G on Alpari MT4 demo and after alot of playing I have finally got it to work fairly well on EUR/GBP & GBP/USD both using H1. Profits are 11% per week for the last two weeks. I have had it running 24hr and it may do 6 trades in an hour then nothing for the next 12 hours etc. I have left the standard settings and just let it run with no interferance at all. Its quite something to watch it run all by itself. I'm not expecting to run it on a live account for some time but it seems good to me :)

DONT by forex Maestro - I have emailed 'Mike Johnson' a number of times and have had no reply so you make what you want from that. I must admit I was tempted and if he had of replied I might of bought it, oh well guess I'm $197 better off :)

Last edited: