Forex Maestro

Hi

I trade all four currency pairs, out of the 25 trades 10 have been the USD/CAD, 4 on USD/CHF, 7 on EUR/USD and 4 EUR/GBP.

The worst was Monday night when I started from scratch with this system, but now it is making a healthy profit 60% in less than 3 days, I just hope a get a series of huge losses, time will tell !

Hi Guys
Let you know my early views of Forex Maestro. Firstly No Support whatsoever. I have sent them 3 emails with no reply, so I wont be surprised if this crowd disappears of the face of the earth in about 60 days time ( just after the clickbank refund period is up).
Now to the EA , after a weeks testing, all live not demo , my initial findings are, stick with the default S/L and T/P settings, dont use EUR/GBP, all other reconmended pairs OK. It works the best on M5 or M15 time frames, I use M5.
Now I have my settings sorted , 28 winning trades and 3 trades still open , no losses. Wow. In 50 hours. The open trades are all looking good to hit the T/P.
This EA looks the real deal at the moment , but dont expect to many new versions.
Happy Trading to all
Stuart

I just got an email from 'Mike Johnson' at Forex Maestro.

here its is -

Well, we just had a sudden change of course...

Yesterday I sent you a "24 hours notice" that our "Launch Special" for the Maestro robot was ending on Tuesday at midnight eastern time.

In the few short hours since I sent that email, we have gotten a FLOOD of new members. It looks like you folks procrastinate almost as badly as I do. :)

In any case, with this huge influx of new orders we have made a somewhat painful decision...

In order to protect the integrity of our customer service and make sure we can completely fulfill all the promises we have made to our current customers, we are going to be pulling the Forex Maestro robot OFF THE MARKET.

(It's no secret that we have quickly built a reputation for great customer service - we are NOT going to jeopardize that reputation.)

Since this is a rather drastic action, we have decided to allow 95 more traders to get in.

So if you act now, you can still get your Maestro robot at the low one-time price.

But as soon as these last 95 spots are gone, we'll pulled Forex Maestro off the market.

Talk soon,
Mike Johnson

PS: I know that sometimes I write in a casual, friendly manner. However, if you're too late and try to sign up, you will find out I am not always friendly and easy-going.

You will run into a brick wall... you won't be able to get the Maestro robot at ANY price.

You need to act now:

Desperate measures me thinks!

wiseman168 you must be wrong - they say "It's no secret that we have quickly built a reputation for great customer service".

Last edited:
Thanks Dan, I almost missed that. Maybe they're legit but I'm glad you pointed it out so I'll take their posts with a pinch of salt :)

I don't think they're legit. I just got the free Firebird EA online and it's exactly the same as Maestro. Sounds like a rip off to me. I've already eMailed ClickBank for a refund.

It does get a lot of winning trades, but as was said before, if you get stuck on the wrong side of a trend, you be in major draw down land for several days. I've got 8 trades in negative PIPs on my demo account right now.

I don't think they're legit. I just got the free Firebird EA online and it's exactly the same as Maestro. Sounds like a rip off to me. I've already eMailed ClickBank for a refund.

It does get a lot of winning trades, but as was said before, if you get stuck on the wrong side of a trend, you be in major draw down land for several days. I've got 8 trades in negative PIPs on my demo account right now.

Hi can you give me the link to the Firebird V2.
I have seen several versions on the forex tsd website but not the V2, also since the advanced Maestro is encoded how do you know that the version you have is the same as is being used in Advanced Maestro.

Regards

Iceman1

Firebird v63D

Hi can you give me the link to the Firebird V2.
I have seen several versions on the forex tsd website but not the V2, also since the advanced Maestro is encoded how do you know that the version you have is the same as is being used in Advanced Maestro.

Regards

Iceman1

For anybody who is still looking for this, I have attached a copy of Firebird v63D, the version quoted in the 'Comment' section of Maestro. The rights of all copyright owners are acknowledged. Maestro may be an amended version of this, since the MT4 'Input' section is a bit different. To date, I have yet to receive confirmation from the authors of Maestro that their product received the consent of the copyright owners of Firebird.

Attachments

• firebird.mq4
    22.1 KB · Views: 352
Hi, I'm new to mt4 so could you tell me where I place this file. Many thanks

Firebird

For anybody who is still looking for this, I have attached a copy of Firebird v63D, the version quoted in the 'Comment' section of Maestro. The rights of all copyright owners are acknowledged. Maestro may be an amended version of this, since the MT4 'Input' section is a bit different. To date, I have yet to receive confirmation from the authors of Maestro that their product received the consent of the copyright owners of Firebird.

Please note that Firebird as above has produced poor results on test to date, so this version at least appears to be a non starter. Paper trade only!

Hi All
I just purchased Forex Maestro and initially turned down their up-sell on the advanced system. Does anyone have experience with the FM Advanced system? Is it worth the additional $197 or will the basic ea work just fine?

Any comments or input would be appreciated.

Regards

Jack

Hi Jack

I had to buy the basic forex to get the advanced version but have not traded the basic version so I cannot tell you if it is any good!
But what I an tell you is that I trade the advanced version on all the currency pairs recommended and this is on a live account on 5 min time frame, since Monday 23rd Feb it has made 31 trades @ 50pips per trade with no losses. (1550 pips is good trust me).

This market is hard, people say that a robot can't make money, well I look at it this way, if you trade the markets you need a system to follow and I say the robot is trading a system albiet automatically, but still trading a pattern of indicators and time frames MA's and the likes. For me it is less hassle especially if you work full time as well.

How many traders out there have made 1550 pips in less than 4 days, not many, all I can say is that the market changes no matter how you trade it or with what you trade it, just be prepared to accept that nothing works 100% of the time and who knows this robot may be dated soon!

Most people trade too short a time frame and want to be a millionare overnight, it just do not happen unless you win the lottery.

Regards

Iceman1

Hi I have been running meastro o 3 demo account since Monday I performs different with different brokers but I has made a lot of winning trades but it has also made a few losing trades. For every loss you need 10 wins just to break even and on Wednesday it made 6 losing trades so it now needs to win 60 trades just to break even. I dont know about anyone else but I don’t find that acceptable

After downloading the free version and seeing that it appeared to be the same, I got my money back today for both products - no questions asked.

Ironically, on my live account I was trading the EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, USD/CHF pairs and had some good wins, but there were constantly big draw downs on open trades, sometimes for days. I put the PIP Step at 255 so it wouldn't keep taking additional trades on the losers (not enough margin). In most cases those trades would eventually profit, but waiting a few days for 30 PIPs is very frustrating.

On my demo account, I put it on additional pairs (5 min charts) with good success... GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD. I have 11 open trades, all negative so far, so let's see how the week ends.

I suddenly realised I had the wrong setting with the 6 digit account same as mindtree so last night I changed th setting as per the manual and got stamped out this morning with 2 lossing trades of $397 and $395 and 4 win @$0.43 each and 1 still trading currently losing $70 I am now beginning to think this is a scam I can do better than this trading myself tossing a coin (heads = Buy tails = Sell)

Hello Paul41
The system dose advise dont trade Fridays
Still no reply from support after 4 emails sent to them.
stuart

To everyone to replied to my inquiry

Thank you for your input and thoughts. I purchased the basic version of Forex Maestro, currently in profit of $31 (30 trades, 14 wins and 16 losses) in demo mode for less than 24 hrs. I think I will hold off purchasing the upgraded FM. If anyone has experience with the advanced FM - love to hear more about it.

Regards

Jack

Hi Guys

As my previous threads you will know I trade the advanced maestro and I did trade this Friday (Ok I'm a maverick) but will not trade next friday when it is NFP, today so far has made 5 trades @ 50 pips per trade, not bad for a friday.

I trade with Alpari so if your broker trades six digits like Alpari you have to set up the EA accordingly
the latest is 39 trades and only 3 losers in that total since monday this week. All trades make 50 pips
this is the default setting.

I will be trying something different next week on a demo account to see how this compares with Advanced Maestro, I will post here when I have results.

The 3 losers were closed out by the EA because the 3 day trading limit had expired and not because it reached the stop loss limit.

Regards

Iceman1