Forex Maestro

Well, this week I've been testing v63H04-TS with various low TP settings, ie: 15-20-26-34, and various SL, ie: 144, and pairs, as well as v1-0b3, which has a Hedging feature.

The jury is still out. I'm also inclined towards the, "Driving The EA" method, detailed here...

Semi automatic EA (Driven Version)

I haven't locked down any specific combination of strategies yet.

Well, this week I've been testing v63H04-TS with various low TP settings, ie: 15-20-26-34, and various SL, ie: 144, and pairs, as well as v1-0b3, which has a Hedging feature.

The jury is still out. I'm also inclined towards the, "Driving The EA" method, detailed here...

Semi automatic EA (Driven Version)

I haven't locked down any specific combination of strategies yet.

That's great and thank you! By the way, how the hedging feature has been performing, in your view?
So, if the market goes against your open trade, does the heding feature then opens trades in the treands direction?

dito

Broker

Howdy all,

I am up at least 1000 pips running Maestro exactly as it came ouf of the box.

I have it running on all four recommended pairs on two time frames, 5M and 15M.

It has been running for 45 hours on 5M TF and 37 hours on 15M TF.

My net profit after deducting any negative amounts from still open trades was at least 1000 pips the last time I checked both TF's.

I have about 50 closed winning trades with no losers and some still open in minus that I have taken into account to arrive at my 1000 pip net winnings.

Make certain that you have the proper setup in Tools/Options/ Expert Advisors checked as they are slightly different than in most other EA's. Just do it exactly as it is indicated in the accompanying Maestro instruction pdf.

I hope the rest of you will continue to keep this thread posted as to your results.

Rico

Hi Rico,

What broker are you are you using and what time frames are you using for EURUSD and USDCHF?

Thanks

What Time Frames?

Quick update on my maestro.ex4 (aka Firebird v63D) that I started running at about 2am this morning.

It has produced 19 trades (18 winners and 1 loss). The loss is a trade I closed manually at about 6PM GMT as I didn't want any positions open over the weekend.

Net profit is $710.50 and I think that is quite staggering for a $5K demo account left to run for 16 hours with only one intervention!

Check this link: Statement: 677488 - Stuart Anderson for a live update of this demo account. It's running two EAs: maestro.ex4 and FAP Turbo.

Hi,
What time frames are you using on which pairs? Are you using Mastero or Mastero Advanced?

Thanks.
Liz

Mastero Advanced Version

Hi All

Have been reading all the pages with regard to Forex Maestro, I used the advanced version starting last Thursday 18th Feb on a $10,000 demo account and I made it trade on Friday to see if I could make it loose, but I'am afraid I couldn't, by the way the pdf help file is wrong I had to enter a 0 to make it trade on Friday not 1 as said in manual.

On the $10,000 demo account it made $7088.
I am now trading it on a live account since Monday and it has made 25 trades @ 50 pips (1250 pips in less than 3 days).

I do have grave concerns about the 300 pip stop loss, time will tell, trading 5 min time frame.

Anyway we have 60 days to get our money back and perhaps firebird is just as good!

Hi,
How do I get the Advanced version of Mastero? It's not obvious from looking at their sales page.

Thanks.
Liz

.To obtain the advanced version you pay again

, you will see it when you buy the regular Maestro. And you shell out some cash . . .

sa1hawk

Hi,
How do I get the Advanced version of Mastero? It's not obvious from looking at their sales page.

Thanks.
Liz

Hi guys.

Back from my break and my demo accounts running maestro (Firebird) and FAP Turbo are running again from tonight. The statements for these accounts can be found at Expert Advisor Demo Accounts.

Incidentally I am also one of the nutters to shell out for Megadroid (but I still have 55 days to apply for a refund!) and the results for this EA (if it ever places a trade) can be found on the last demo account on the home page.

N.B. This demo is also running EAs that I am developing myself so pnly pay attention to trades on EURUSD.

Is anyone having any luck with backtesting Megadroid? I can only get it to loose money rather than the 330.2% profit they claim that it has made in 2009.

I have asked support twice for the settings that they used to get it to produce this profit, the first time they said that there was a problem with my PC the second time they just refused to provide them. This leads me to believe that this EA is just another scam.

Recommendation: Avoid Forex Megadroid and if you already have it get onto Clickbank and get a refund.

From what I hear Megadroid is a scam. I can't be 100% sure since I don't use it. I use FOREX Maestro which so far is excellent. But like I said, from what I hear, Megadroid is lame.

Janmix... Maestro is a scam - it's Firebird repackaged. I hope you know that and got your money back.

Stu... I've got MegaDroid on 3 demo accounts, including an ECN broker (with an ECN adjusted FB), and still no trades.

Janmix... Maestro is a scam - it's Firebird repackaged. I hope you know that and got your money back.

Stu... I've got MegaDroid on 3 demo accounts, including an ECN broker (with an ECN adjusted FB), and still no trades.

Thanks again for tellin me that Maestro is a scam Ronika, but as I said before I DID NOT BUY IT! I downloaded it for free from a website. But thanks for your concern.

Last edited:
Haha, its ok Ronika. I understand. I posted a thread about the Firebird EA, I would appreciate it if you would check it out and leave a reply.

To all other members: What are the best settings for FOREX Maestro to get the maximum profit and minimum losses? Thanks for any advice.

Ronika, must be a problem with the robot. I've had oodles of problems with this EA with it not being authenticated and then not working and then it waiting and then it running and then another error 1000. My first conclusion was that it is a scam, however their support department have replied to every e-mail I have sent them in under 24 hours so I'm confused. I backtested it from 01/01/09, according to their website they made over 390% profit in this time but my backtests showed it actually making a loss. Their support department refused to give me the settings to obtain these results.

Have you tried backtesting, if so what happenned?

Their support department refused to give me the settings to obtain these results.

That is most likely because the settings to achieve it don't exist.

Paul

Today (April 6 2009) is not a good day for trading. As far as I know, only two important news hit today, and that was the BOJ (Bank of Japan) interest rate decision as well as the same thing from the RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia). The Producer Price Index came out for February but that shouldn't have affected currencies as a whole. Today just wasn't good. Forex Maestro barely bought in $100 since I woke up around 7:30 this morning. I'm not trading the rest of the day. Hopefully the markets settle down overnight and I'll start trading after work tomorrow.