forex hacker

impressed

this is some trade i made today on someones account to give him an example
maybe he will give me some capital
account size 5k, 1 lot = 10k
53641208ym1.jpg

I'm impressed. What did you use for your algorithm? Any language in particular?

-rv

Highly dubious. The guy trades 20 lots and closes for an $80 profit? Then trades 10 lots for a mere $50 and then a whopping 20 lots again for just $16.53?

Come on, it's obvious than one loss would wipe out a week of these high-risk miniscule profit trades.

On the total 70 lots traded, the opening loss on the spread is so high as to make the mere $270 profit shown here peanuts.

Not impressed at all...

thats a 5k account with 5 spread on the gbp and chf...on same trades i made much more in my account
and my stoploss is betwin even and 10 pips, sometimes i leave it for -20
look at the trades on a chart, none of them went over 3 pip against us and if i left the trades in they would make more pips
with bigger account in a normal platform ill have 1-2 spread and close only half tradesize after 10 pips

and ye i plan to get funds from all over the world, im in new york atm and next stop will be dubai

its a secret rene ;) ty though

Your broker allows a stop loss of zero?

Hmmm...

Travelling round the world collecting funds?

You are living in a total fantasy world.

sometimes u forget and dont belive a trade can go bad
today im much more discipline
71250946zy4.jpg

must....resist....not....to...replay...to...stupid pple!
*sigh* i failed again

must....resist....not....to...replay...to...stupid pple!
*sigh* i failed again

...says he who lost 6,700- when his gains are only about 100 at a time! (sorry just looked and noticed you have some gains of a few hundreds at a time too- same still applies though)

You might have learnt from these mistakes- but the fact that you made these mistakes at all recently yet are still soliciting for funds- is beyond me.

u know losing is the fun part of forex trading
anyway this is small amounts i just train on my money

Info

u know losing is the fun part of forex trading
anyway this is small amounts i just train on my money

Lev,

Don't worry about it man. Do what you do and brush off these people it's your money and your decisions but like all great things people always have doubts. Einstein was considered an idiot when he was young. Anyways I'm a beginning Forex trader and just wanted to know if you have any suggestion on books or sites that have helped you along the way to learn the basics.

He hasn't learnt the basics and everything he's said has obviously been made up. The statements have been copied from somewhere and the dates are not even correct.

I give up. Talk about the blind leading the blind...

No wonder 90% lose money

He hasn't learnt the basics and everything he's said has obviously been made up. The statements have been copied from somewhere and the dates are not even correct.

I give up. Talk about the blind leading the blind...

No wonder 90% lose money

Wow instead of suggesting something you fired back with negativity. Why even continue the thread if all you want to do is back lash people.

loser said:

ty alot man :) cause...i didnt copy it