Forex Day Trader's Thread

When do the forum's esteemed traders believe a difinitive move into the 150s will occur?

Really looking forward to this as it appears it will definitely happen.

Long since 14050...

;)

Do you mean to 1.52? I couldn't say.. There are traders who predict things like that called "cycle gurus" but I'm not one of them.. As Euro makes new highs I will refrain from shorting 1.502 - 1.505 and step up as it steps up.. Something really amazing would have to happen for it jump up to 1.52 without a bunch of pit stops along the way.

DAM.. I see you. I want to hear what you're thinking aboot

haha

1. Currently wondering when EJ might break it's triangle

2. Thinking about work. After a month taken off work to study this stuff, I'm back 9-5 to make some quick cash to put into an account (don't want to lose my hard-earned savings yet).

3. She's hot

3 Sundays in a row with extreme moves.. they've been reversed the last 2 times.. I'll just put an order short at 1.502 and hope it gets there.

Well if it gets anywhere near 1.50 in the next few hours i'll be pretty happy & it'll be a good start to the week. But I don't fancy my chances.

It doesn't really seem like Euro has the heart to make it to 1.504 today... I'll move my entry down to 1.502

At this rate, S&P will rally to 1300 by close of trade today on 2 billion shares. Every up day has absolutely ridiculous volume. On a less exaggerated and serious note, I think the Euro might not break 1.50 today. But then what do I know

My instinct said go long here. My head said wait and hold this and see what happens. So i've got my 2 positions, tidy profit and now i'm thinking of going for something a bit more.

I almost got filled.. this price action really is wacky

Bit funny now and also a bit late in the day. I can't really call it so it's best to leave it for me. A move to test resistance wouldn't surprise me but this is the farely quiet time too.