Forex Day Trader's Thread

Ran out of gamble. Decided to take 40 pips on the position and flatten for the day. I'll try again tomorrow.

Vinny, if the solution isn't cocaine I don't want it..

No!

I dont want spend my life in jail.. The people here hate drugs.. Any kind..

If they catch you smoking weed you go to jail, there is no talk!

And cocaine doesnt make you strong and handsome Pippy..

[sigh] I was kidding.. but I thought you were leaving Thailand?
You can sell your daughter into sex slavery and no one cares in Thailand. Just don't be high when you do it cause they'll ****ing kill ya! :LOL:

Anyone know why Asian equities tanked?

Technically there was resistance everywhere. 4800 on the Aussie, which it kissed, and some other level on the HSI that I posted in a different post, which they kissed and fell. Asia has actually been really weak since the start of last week. Any rally is sold on higher volume. Like in the US, but there is no buying. Everything aside from about 1% was generated from gapping up in the last 2 weeks. Over all if you compare where the Aussie index should be as opposed to where the US is, over the last two weeks, Australia has lost about 140-150 points.

my man - i've been going long eurusd all day like a knob. Seeing about 10-15 pip profits then it turned on me and I had to bail for losses. Might fancy buying some more soon.

yep.. I was 28 pips down .. it fought back for a few pips profit while I was in the shower and when I came out of the shower it was 29 pips down again.. I got stopped while my hair was still wet.. then I let it come down a few more pips and impulsively jumped back in.. so far it was worked out.. I'm up 5 and Euro looks like be pretty supported here.

I..WILL..NOT..BANK

I will let it ride back up to 1.50 .. I will..

Bought eur at 4857, but looks like it could trip stops to 4815, then I'll buy more stp 4795

yep... I should have just waited to get filled lower.. I'm -18 underwater on my second Euro trade. I'm not too worried about it though. I'm out 1.479