Forex Day Trader's Thread

Trading....i've been a bit shy with euros, haven't really traded them this week. On a speculative account of mine I started shorting cable end of last week, I chucked a few more shorts and I was pretty underwater today. GDP was my last chance and then I was going to close. I had more to win than to lose so I took a shot and then GDP did this - so it's going ok. I'll probably hold over the weekend, let the papers get a hold of GDP data, everyone will crap themselves and cable will keep falling (y) (or so the theory goes)

I'd like to get some euro trades on next week but i'll have to see what the levels are doing, it's a pretty tight market in general.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but Cable seems to have made a small movement south overnight..

Hi guys, I would just like to say that I really enjoy reading this thread and I love the sense of humor here. Makes me laugh all the time. Keep up the good work:)

I`m not really religious, but Ive seeing some pretty interesting stuff. First in italy with Vatican which is huge and now in Thai with Buddhism.. Looks really impressive!

Attachments

• Buddha.jpg
    Buddha.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 889
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the thread. I think most of the regular contributors are in desperate need of a full body makeover, but thanks for the comment anyway.

The Thais have made it very difficult to rub his belly for luck.. Tear it down and start over.

I'd put up a pic of myself in my avitar... but it don't mean **** if you don't have the mad forex skills to back it up