Forex Day Trader's Thread

by the way guys.. there's a vicious rumor going around t2win that I'm too damn hamsum for this thread.. After a lot of personal thought on the matter I'd like to go ahead and fess up on the matter.. it's true and I will not apologize for it.

Fact that the handsumest and the ugliest usually share the same fate: single for life :-0

I'm floating on $300,000 worth of trades.. all sympathetic trades.. I figure I might lose EU, but UJ and AU are unlikely.. this seems to be profit taking.. the takeout of 1.505 speaks volumes.. the equity performance speaks volumes..

open the UJ dailies and draw a fib map from swing high to swing low and you'll see why I'm short..

See that on the UJ, buy order above and below

newbie to the thread :eek:, been creeping it for a bit

Check this one out boys.. I wish I could tell you she's into me, but the truth is I just fired off an email to her and she's never even seen me.. She's by the far the best I've seen in Houston..

wow.jpg

"Yes, you'll make it in the modelling world, so there's no need for the "aspiring" part of your statement. Listen, I'm a cool guy, a former rave promoter in Austin and an alternative rock night club owner on Main Street here in Houston. I'm also a handsome guy who would love to take you to the best restaurant in Houston. I'm very confident that you'd like me, but if not I could deal with that. So, why not give me a little shout because when I saw you I said, "finally" :)"