Forex Day Trader's Thread

I already watched 'em..

yeah no man's land for Euro.. Daily SMA is working beautifully though.. if it dips again grab it.. My ninja trade is ranging +6 to -6

this is ****ing brutal mask :LOL: not enough movement to t/p or sell at a better price.. just twisting in the wind in a tight range.

I just heard that song by them Kooks fellers "She Moves in Her Own Way" .. I swear y'all funny talkin' Britishes throw me fer a loop with your wacky accents.. I can't understand them boys.

alright.. bed time.. you guys tell me about the giant heap of cash I made shorting ninja when I get back from the MFing library tomorrow..

Additional pressure on the dollar as central banks are shunning the dollar in favor of the euro and the yen as a store of reserves. Foreign currency holdings increased $413 billion last quarter to $7.3 trillion and the nations that report foreign currency holdings put 63% into euro and yen. This shows that global central banks are becoming more serious about diversifying foreign reserve currency holdings. The dollar now is 62.8% of central bank holdings that report – the lowest on record.

Shorting Euro is probably not the greatest idea at this point.. Particularly not with a target that low.

agreed.. we haven't fixed any of the problems which were causing USD weakness last year.. The only question is whether the recession is beginning or ending. If it is only beginning the USD will see incredible strength, if not then it will slowly move back to where it was last year.

I closed my eur/usd long position earlier today at 1.48. Still running cable - not very exciting.

What happened to your yen trade? Did stop get hit?

agreed.. we haven't fixed any of the problems which were causing USD weakness last year.. The only question is whether the recession is beginning or ending. If it is only beginning the USD will see incredible strength, if not then it will slowly move back to where it was last year.

i still believe somewhere down the line is the USD rally of a life time.

Yen dinged my stop by 10 pips before reversing for what would have been a 40 pip gain.. I believe the breakout followed by the close far below the breakout point constitutes a failure and it should tank now..

It's really too hard to make precision trades when you're not around to watch them.. I'm going to do a wide paramater long if ninja will dip low enough.