Forex Day Trader's Thread

Ong Bak has a novel? :LOL:

When he jumps over the bad guys and kicks them in the face does that translate well into written English?

good movie

its a good movie too mate:cheesy: not much action last nite i see,going down the beach,back for europe open.ong means budda or one piece,bak means scar

By Buddha I assume you mean Jesus.. :LOL: If the movie is worth burning in hell over then that's fine.. but I'll love you long time on the beach, in the Bangkok airport .. wherever.. doesn't really matter to me

taking profit at 89.39 or nothing at all

bull flag in Euro should cause the D to get hammered via my proud ninja warrior as well..

GBPUSD20091012222809.GIF

I agree.. and becoming oversold on the daily stochastics to boot.. might be another push lower but I've got a 300 pip stop and 200 pip t/p active on Cable..

I see you lurking Vinny .. you're a good trader.. what do you think?

I'm going to the library tomorrow but we'll see what the deal is when I get home 4PM EST

Fed Bank of St Louis President James Bullard said yesterday that falling unemployment is a precondition for an increase in the interest rate. Given that the average work week is down to historic lows and that the number of open jobs is also at historic lows does not bode well for unemployment. I’m continuing to expect a weak dollar.

I see you lurking Vinny .. you're a good trader.. what do you think?

I'm going to the library tomorrow but we'll see what the deal is when I get home 4PM EST

I went long and got burned.. I really like 1.5720 support ... Going to travel now and will miss the action..

I`m short GJ by the way..

What a ****!!!

Went to rent a car and I couldnt because I dont have the right Driver License.. Then, I went straight to airport and when the lovely thai girl asked about my passaport I almost cried.. I lost it some where... So.... No car, without passaport no flight. The last shot was go by train... I come to the station just to find out that there is no ****ing train and the next avaliable will be tomorrow...

All of this with bloody 5 bags and 2"20 monitors!

When I open my Charts i see that I was stopped for 2 pips on my trade is now 100 pips from my entry...