Forex Day Trader's Thread

when I say treasuries are rallying I'm talking about the yields.. it's the only number I see.. and this is the reason I said "Treasury yields are the main driving force in the exchange rate between USD and JPY"

now **** off my thread

yes and no, would have to be an lp640 to have me intrested.

vantage is a hair dressers aston..give me a dbs ANY day..altho i would have a 430 scud over anything (cept a zonda f clubsport..but whats the chances of that happening)

You're right about the LP640 - but I was just looking at similar prices. You could always get the Gallardo LP, they look good in white or matt black. But I guess Lambo's HAVE to have scissor doors.

I love the V8 in the Aston though, V12 doesn't do it for me. Right on about the Zonda, I was watching videos last night at 3am just imagining - I love that car.

btw.. I've been doing this for a living for 4 years and don't need smart asses with poor reading comprehension skills to explain economics 101 to me.. If you don't like what I have to say then don't come back again.. there are a million threads on this site filled with nerdy trading arguments that would fit you much better..

and now you can **** off my thread.. You're a midterm trader anyway so why would you bother us on a day trader's thread except for the need to be annoying? Go get a hobby..

btw.. I've been doing this for a living for 4 years and don't need smart asses with poor reading comprehension skills to explain economics 101 to me.. If you don't like what I have to say then don't come back again.. there are a million threads on this site filled with nerdy trading arguments that would fit you much better..

and now you can **** off my thread.. You're a midterm trader anyway so why would you bother us on a day trader's thread except for the need to be annoying? Go get a hobby..

4 years is certainly not a long time....makes you a rookie in my book!....your inexperience shows, you don't understand the basic inverse relationship of yields and treasury pricing...a real master of the universe huh???

you tell me to F off your thread because I demonstrate that your simply wrong....I won't be going anywhere dude, this is the internet, not your back yard!

ok ok, cool off guys. We're all friends here... and it's Friday afternoon, so relax and :cheers:

beer-drinking-girls-cheers.jpg

http://fnxradio.com/blogs/bigjim/beer-drinking-girls-cheers.jpg