Forex Day Trader's Thread

rent, dont want my capital tied up in property! better returns else where

That's fair enough. I'd probably rather go for something a bit further out and have a few acres than live in something smaller in the concrete jungle given the choice. You definitely coming here?

yeh should be, prolly stay there for a year or 2, the endgame is to move to monaco! i too like the country so plan on having more than one residence :p

Monaco's kind of crap really. Unless you can get one with a view over the water it's pretty claustrophobic. I'm thinking Bermuda/Cayman islands/barbados eventually. Or i'll just get a very good Tax lawyer.

Well, I got in trouble with Pablo and the big trader so i'm laying low for a while. Also annoying thing is I like fast cars and you can't drive fast in Monaco. Only way is to escape monaco and mess around on the mountain roads.

it's getting slaughtered right now.. the D is strengthening across the board.. I'm looking at Cable long 1.581, Euro long 1.4658, ninja short 89.92

fool.. the trend is up on Euro and down big time on ninja.. treasuries are rallying and that's the only reason the D is finding strength.. it would take a miracle to break major s/r under these curcumstances.. you just watched a lot of profits slip away by being a schmuck

fool.. the trend is up on Euro and down big time on ninja.. treasuries are rallying and that's the only reason the D is finding strength.. it would take a miracle to break major s/r under these curcumstances.. you just watched a lot of profits slip away by being a schmuck

yen is trading at daily highs so how did i dangle berry

the attraction is the 90.1 daily downtrend in ninja .. t/p around there because the likelihood of a trend reversal based on treasury yields and minor equity weakness is low.