Forex Day Trader's Thread

btw i dont deny will bounce of that trend line but rememver i take much longer trades than u, not -20/20 ones :p

fool.. the trend is up on Euro and down big time on ninja.. treasuries are rallying and that's the only reason the D is finding strength.. it would take a miracle to break major s/r under these curcumstances.. you just watched a lot of profits slip away by being a schmuck

Treasuries are falling because their being sold....consequently Treasury Yields are rising....Correct or Not???

if it can make it through 4 sets of resistance on a Friday afternoon then it will have reversed, but what's the real likelihood of that happening?

so you're going to rent a house and make a terrible investment in a ferrari instead? UGH!

Treasury yields are the main driving force in the exchange rate between USD and JPY.. it's essentially a vote of confidence on which economic superpower/safe haven is the place to store your fixed income. Equities and other factors can drive ninja, but nothing like you see with treasury yields..

I prefer to stick with the trend because the trend is your blah blah blah.. treasury yields have been nice enough to push ninja spot into an area of numerous strong resistances.. it's an opportunity to sell.. even if I'm wrong I made the right overall trading decision and would do it again in the future if presented the opportunity.. the old addage "the trend is your whatchamacalit " is a good and true addage.

this is a bottom if i ever saw one

4 hour yen chart

Attachments

• yen.jpg
    yen.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 147
Treasury yields are the main driving force in the exchange rate between USD and JPY.. it's essentially a vote of confidence on which economic superpower/safe haven is the place to store your fixed income. Equities and other factors can drive ninja, but nothing like you see with treasury yields..

I prefer to stick with the trend because the trend is your blah blah blah.. treasury yields have been nice enough to push ninja spot into an area of numerous strong resistances.. it's an opportunity to sell.. even if I'm wrong I made the right overall trading decision and would do it again in the future if presented the opportunity.. the old addage "the trend is your whatchamacalit " is a good and true addage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippy5000 View Post
fool.. the trend is up on Euro and down big time on ninja.. treasuries are rallying and that's the only reason the D is finding strength.. it would take a miracle to break major s/r under these curcumstances.. you just watched a lot of profits slip away by being a schmuck

Treasuries are falling because their being sold....consequently Treasury Yields are rising....Correct or Not??? ..

errmmm...I think you're missing something here mate.....Treasuries are certainly not rallying.....they are being sold across the board....that's why the treasuries yields are rising....This is economics basics 101....

On a positive note...I understand your view on Euro and Ninja trends! ...keep up the good work!