Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm long EU because I feel like it. I don't buy into all this "the tide is turning" crap - especially not after today.

out EJ +5 pips. I think euro is still moving up that dragging EJ with it. Euro may move up to 1.477 though

I think you are good with that euro short, it's heading down to (probably) 1.468 area

Yesterday the Fed pledged to keep interest rates in the US low and as a result we should see investors continue to use the dollar as a funding currency for riskier currencies and other assets. It also stated that there are signs that the US economy is improving, providing further cause for investors to pursue riskier assets. Although the dollar pulled back by the end of trading yesterday, it did hit a new high of $1.4845. I’m still long the dollar and I see it going to $1.50. The ECB is starting to get concerned about the strength of the euro, but it hasn’t intervened in the past at these levels.

been long crude and euro all ****ing morning, finally getting some movement! hopefully unemployment claims can send these higher

euro right in the middle of its daily upward moving range..... going to keep heading higher? i dont see any edge here as far as a trade is concerned unless you were lucky enough to get long down there.