Forex Day Trader's Thread

Strong EU and US data this morning should continue the EUR on its upswing vs. the USD. In the US: initial jobless claims unexpectedly decreased to 530k last week and in Germany, Europe’s biggest economy, it is lowering its planned 4th quarter issuance of debt by 22% because of a reduction in funding needs. The adjustment is because of improved funding conditions and reduced borrowing requirements. The euro continues to increase this morning and I expect further upside.

covered for +20.... and i would keep any longs really tight... if it breaks down much lower it could get really nasty

I'm telling you Cable is about to pop up.. it came down 320 pips in 8 hours.. pretty extreme

With the exception of yesterday equity weakness over the last month or so is always reversed by the end of the day.. the only reason it wasn't reversed yesterday is because it happened in the last hour or two.. Traders are buying equities on dips in the belief that the rally will continue.. if they do not buy them today then it will be a good sign that the rally is over and the big correction will be underway