Forex Day Trader's Thread

According to prices of AUD and gold we could see one more rally on the following days before correction. Also we should be careful with usd/jpy because the barrier below 96 may have rolled off today so in case of rally, we could see break

I'm trying to go long Euro 1.432 for a quick bounce off the pivot 30/-30.. there has been no follow through in Euro breakouts today whatsoever.

more QE for UK yeah more ammo. Past history this says they won't use it(probably trying to keep their currency down-sneaky)
Euro planks think everything is "appropriate" despite huge deflation risks ....the're really going to muck it.
Can't wait for more poor jobs figures tomorrow. The irony is market may overreact (down) to a lagging indicator. If it goes neutral expect the chaos to begin Mon yeaaah. No matters maoney to be made
I called markets up today we should get it too. just wait

Goldman Sachs says "we are changing our forecast for July nonfarm payrolls to -250,000, from -300,000 previously, based on a review of our forecasting models with updated information."

BUAA! New bull market! And I sold all my stocks in April 2008. Damn!

Last edited:
Tripster.. where you been?

The market closes really weren't that bad.. they were actually due for something like that.. We could very well be in a new bull market..

Tripster.. where you been?

The market closes really weren't that bad.. they were actually due for something like that.. We could very well be in a new bull market..

Yes, we could. But I don't see any of the structural problems solved. As I said yesterday, we could see S&P 1250 but then we will resume lower. Also we can see a stagflation where the share prices (selected) are rising because of the falling purchasing power of the currencies. But I don't see recovery without restoring of global demand. Look Lithuania - projected GDP -20%, and other EM. I live in Croatia which is on the verge of bankruptcy. Equity index was 5500 at maximum, 1200 at minimum and now is at 1900. Most of my friends have lost between 70 and 90% of their money. The prices of real estates have just started to fall. I don't see any recovery soon. It's just started!

That's why I trade forex. We do not have shorting, and thank god, I exited market in which I have lost only what I earned in the last IPO. And in the case of the above scenario, I have invested half of my money in gold @ 720