Forex Day Trader's Thread

There should be some sellers at 1.40 and if that resistance holds we'll have a beautiful double top in Euro..

next watch level of euro is 1.4005. If it breaks 1.4030 level, it may revisit its recent high @ 1.416

Im short EU at 1.398 / SL 1.4005
Cabe looks to be trading in a new range and unlikely to break the 6300 mark, so Im short cable at 6288, SL 6305

havent set limit orders, think I'll just have a drink and let it run.

I had my stop at 1.4005 but I've moved it to 1.4010

Why? 5min charts look good to me so far, stayed level for a good 45mins and a small dip.

I agree a small spike is due but I dont think 1.4010 ........ or am I missing something?

(noticed the dow has been at 8333 for a while now)

pretty insignificant data on schedule tonight in Asia

7/6/2009 22:00 NZ NZIER Business Opinion Survey
7/6/2009 23:30 AU AiG Perf of Construction Index
7/6/2009 23:50 JN Official Reserve Assets

it's only 5 pips further up .. I don't want to get knocked out on a spike.. it could touch 1.4005 and reverse but if it touches 1.4010 it will most likely go all the way to 1.403

DUDE.. I saw her yesterday! I thought .. she must get like 1 view every 5 days.. hysterical..

There we go.. Nikkei is now down .5% .. EJ might drag EU down and I'll be in smooth with profit..

Short-term trade? Or is the big bear getting slighly less bearish?:p

no im expecting some defense of this head and shoulders and wouldn't be surprised by a rally up to the descending top trendline on the daily, there is no such thing as a free lunch in trading and that head and sholders is to good to be true..so probably isnt!..but i have orders waiting in the depths if we get a big sell off tomorrow, which often happens after a kind of fake reversal. haven't forgotten your pm btw