Forex Day Trader's Thread

:LOL:

The British go nuts from 22 degrees and bitterness over losing the "colonies" .. hell, it's 42 degrees here everyday!

Hey Ridd, I did pretty wimpy last week.. 32 pips ;) My experiment with using small stops isn't working out too well, but if I don't keep experimenting I'll never grow as a trader so it's better to take the hit now and keep learning or I'll never be better than I was 3 months ago..

:LOL:

The British go nuts from 22 degrees and bitterness over losing the "colonies" .. hell, it's 42 degrees here everyday!

Hey Ridd, I did pretty wimpy last week.. 32 pips ;) My experiment with using small stops isn't working out too well, but if I don't keep experimenting I'll never grow as a trader so it's better to take the hit now and keep learning or I'll never be better than I was 3 months ago..

ok.. better + than -

good luck this week

UGH.. I had 5 hot dogs and my body was 75% bloated stomach... never again.. I can't imagine what those professional hot dog eaters must go through after they eat 40..

I AM READY TO TRADE! .. come on market .. open up! lemme get back at ya! this will be MY WEEK!

time to head for the bomb shelter boys, i think it will be red across the board tomorrow

Last edited:
Looking to short euro again around 1.3949 or so, depends on how the price goes

shorting at 1.3975.. with a 30 pip stop.. you'll get SMA resistance protection and round number at 1.40