Forex Day Trader's Thread

While it's quiet, is this the thread that used to be known as "I'm shorting the Euro"???

I was only an occasional visitor, but it was fun. Can't see any other major thread of Pippy's so I guess it must be ... ???

Thanks.

While it's quiet, is this the thread that used to be known as "I'm shorting the Euro"???

I was only an occasional visitor, but it was fun. Can't see any other major thread of Pippy's so I guess it must be ... ???

Thanks.

Shorting the Euro, getting stopped out, shorting the Euro getting stopped out..but eventually it paid off...

If anyone would like a Free Forex Cheat Sheet that tells the day, and time of day, that trends are most likely to start...visit our site under the Resources section and download your free copy.

http://www.forex-trading-power.com/Resources.html

Specifics on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

JSHous
http://forex-trading-power.com

Nothing new..Thurs/Fri nearly always good days because positions get closed up before weekend, Thurs big options day. Wednesday always quite volatile due to options being forced to make a decision before Thurs..v simple really...Also places like Suadia Arabia are closed on Thurs/Fri so makes Wednesday strange etc etc ...

going long on eur/usd from 1.3567 with a t/p at 1.3610.

Anyone else going long on the euro? i think its about time!

Yep, long at 1.3551 and looking to add more once higher. But this is meant to be for a week or longer unless of course it moves below 1.3500 then i`m flat. To me euro is very overdone right now regardless of political situ in euroland.

Yep, long at 1.3551 and looking to add more once higher. But this is meant to be for a week or longer unless of course it moves below 1.3500 then i`m flat. To me euro is very overdone right now regardless of political situ in euroland.

damn rite! i mean come on people, surely the euro has to rebound a bit! Plus, i don't think the dollar can remain a safe haven for long!

damn rite! i mean come on people, surely the euro has to rebound a bit! Plus, i don't think the dollar can remain a safe haven for long!

why does dollar needs to lose safe haven status in order to move a mere 47pips for you?

why does dollar needs to lose safe haven status in order to move a mere 47pips for you?

it doesn't, but im looking for a longer term holding trade on the euro and the pound as well.

and bear in mind that for the meantime, depending on exposure, a "mere" 47 pips can be alot!

it doesn't, but im looking for a longer term holding trade on the euro and the pound as well.

and bear in mind that for the meantime, depending on exposure, a "mere" 47 pips can be alot!

flat euro now with 58 pips - looks like its struggling here...

short gbp/jpy and cad/jpy now though

Where's the thread starter, aka Pippy5000, prob at a temple reinventing:), other than that this thread is pretty much dead:sleep:

Maybe we need to start going long on euro's in order to re-invigorate this thread

here are 2 arguments

EUR/USD - well, well.....what do we have hear? IHS and a possibility of a break out ???

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 218