Forex Day Trader's Thread

here we go Gbp..

I WRITE ABOUT YOU MOMMA'S IF YOU ARE SCARED TO SELL IN THIS FORMIDABLE BEAR MARKET...

GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, AND I WILL CLOSE IT DOWN...

SOLD OIL AT 41.70 , I WILL SLAM IT LOWER..

stop trailed to 4118..

current price 40.19

what you say RIDD.. 40.19.. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok be careful, i am sitting on this riskless trade.. yeah.. what was you thinking oil up 5%..
???.. whats the risk?.. and the potential..

What were the bulls thinking.. finally we go up on oil.. because we are up 5%.. .. yeah they can give up now for real..

really nothing is sure.. yeah it can botom again here, and fly up again.. , one thing for sure, you dont want to be OUT, if the beast blast through 40

oil is very very volatile.. i will trail now to 41.00.. dont make a error of giving back an unrealised profit..

CANT BELIEVE MY EYES

i refuse to take the profit, could done that on 41.30 also, but now i will trail to 40.80

also , a side look at commoditie markets, most commoditie looks to plunge today

enjoy

yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA

i cannot look at my screen any more.. 39.04

trail one more time to 40.68.

here we go in SYNCHRON PIPPPPPPPPPPP

gbp is melting.. the 1.4760 resistance could not hold at all.. look way lower for gbp from here..

I am a bit puzzled as to why sterling fell as dramatically as it did. Was expecting a rally to 1.50. Euro held its strength for most of the day as well. I think the inflation report tomorrow was also weighing on the sterling. I have been on the sidelines today as far as currencies is concerned. Was trading gilts and the indices. Those worked out well. I am now looking at two pairs, USD/JPY and USD/CAD. USD/CAD is currently at strong resistance of 1.2340. I am not sure as to whether it will break this. I am tilting more towards the bearish side, and see a fall towards 1.20.

i took profit on oil at 38.82 now..almost 3$ gain. in few hours, hard to believe, it starting to get heavily oversold , the euro refuses to move lower, and causing a bit of worries.. at this stage.. also this is a market you can easily have a sharp profit, but ultimately left with nothing the next day.
even is oil headed to 30.0, it should never move in one line.. oil is volatile like crazy.. it went up to a whopping.. 41.80.. now your looking at 38.70 oil , come give me a break, how volatile you want to be.. its an early signal there are indeed bulls luring for the oil, but they just lose it against shorts, the market always fall quiker than it rises. thats why i like shorts more, also it more easier to maintain shorts, if they become a winner. you just have more control.

the lord was wellwilling to me, to gift me an almost at the top short of oil
yeah i closed, i dont like it.. but wont take the risk.. even a move to 40 would cause some disappointment and eat up important part of gain. i will just side line now, the euro looks like it doesn't want to fall hard today, but ultimately it have to if dow wants 7400

yeah the market is weird.. we could also be in an ugly sideways triangel for stocks.
market is not easy at the moment,difficult to read

god bless

i officiale predict OIL wil rebound at least to 65$ this year

but i cannot call a bottom in right now, so the level from which its rises, i cannot state now

well euro.. comes into trouble, a big huraah for Pip..

as far as stocks, again the 8000 level is important.. we could even close above it.. then its again..
not clear..