Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm big into EUR/JPY ... I'll risk my entire margin vs. a EUR/JPY run up..

I feel so positive about EUR/JPY I want to vomit..

If you didn't pick up EUR/JPY I would love to talk about your mommas..

Why??? Because you really do suck that much at trading and you're wasting my time for being such a bitch.. Cry your eyes out .. I won't .. 5 lots 1.173 .. no stop loss.. My margin is my word.. BUY EUR/JPY as low as you can.. You can't be short... They'll kick your ass for being short.. So you let it smack you around a bit.. You cry to your wife, "Oh baby I feel like such a loser" .. You only feel like a loser because you were silly enough to think EUR/JPY is on the down and out . WATCH IT! and then put everything you have into EUR/JPY on the dip ..

pip pip ...even if you are SO SURE.. dont risk your entire margin..,even if you are correct now, it will prevent you later from getting your account wiped out.

Ridder

ugh.. now I just need some gatorade to rehydrate myself and a few hours on the couch..

Good luck with trading today folks .. I'm taking a breather ..

I wouldn't be surprised at all if all of today's gains were easily unravelled.. I'd definitely buy cable and EUR/JPY again on a deep dip..

what was your reason for your confidence in the long eur/jpy trade. You knew there was going to be a flight back to risk?

optimism is the theme as of late.. There was a failure at 120 so a downturn was inevitable.. It became oversold on the hourlies and I knew it was very unlikely to make any significant moves downward without at least a correction upward first. So I saw the perfect storm coming together and it worked very well..

Now it looks like its failing again at 120 so we might get another chance to snap it up in the 117s

USD/CAD seems is due for a breakout soon. That one should be quite explosive. It could go either way from the looks of it at the moment, but the move will be quite big. There are bullish signs on USD/JPY as well