Footsie testing March 14 low

i dont think ftse would be going any lower than 5750.

Bare in mind, most experts predicted footsie to end nearer to 7000 by end up 2007.

Am not reccomanding. but i would consider having thoughts of 'buying' and taking advantage perhaps?

I never done these 'contract' tradings, as i think you are required a huge amount of investment right? I only daily spread trade.

Regards,

Jonny.

"Bare in mind, most experts predicted footsie to end nearer to 7000 by end up 2007."

that almost guarantees that 5750 will be tested:LOL:

UTB

i dont think ftse would be going any lower than 5750.

Bare in mind, most experts predicted footsie to end nearer to 7000 by end up 2007.

Am not reccomanding. but i would consider having thoughts of 'buying' and taking advantage perhaps?

I never done these 'contract' tradings, as i think you are required a huge amount of investment right? I only daily spread trade.

Regards,

Jonny.

I agree to a certain point - but fundamentals are out of the window at the moment. Companies are still beating expectations. I think we are seeing stop losses triggering sells triggering lower prices triggering stoplosses etc. There's a lot of worry and speculation abound and no doubt it will continue until September when everyone is back from holiday.

To me the FTSE looks overdone - yet the US markets don't - they'll probably have another big drop, either late next week or the week after following a rally over the next days. AUD & NZD are in ridiculous territory imo. So ignore the charts - the movement is getting driven by the U.S. which is governed by irrational fear at present and "shorters" looking to drive the market down as far as it'll go.

All countries in the West are driven by fear. The UK is sitting on a pile of mortgage and credit card debt. People going bust all over. Spain, where I live, is the same. This is all one bloody big bubble. The smallest Interest rate rises, these days, are capable of making people have to find hundreds of pounds more per month. I am not surprised that the markets are coming back a few hundred points.

It doesn't pay to look into the whys and wherefores of all this. Just keep focussed on good, old TA!

Split