Follow my trades

What the hell is going on on this thread. t2w used to be a nice community with none of the vitriol associated with ADVFN, but since people started advertising their products on here the tone has gone very nasty. May I suggest very strongly to the moderators that if advertising is banned this thread should be removed immediately and t2w left to people who want to help each other against our common enemy; the SB companies.
mug's system for the DAX looks really interesting, and I for one hope he does well out of it but this board is not the place for free advertising of a system one will have to pay for. It has only led to unpleasantness.

Moderators-Do your board rules mean anything or not? If this thread remains we all know the answer and it will mean open season for all kinds of snake oil salesman, and dare I say, an inevitable decline in your advertising revenue. After all, why should companies pay for an ad when they can just start a thread for free?

mug2k
Good work on your system, I hope it makes you a mint from the SB companies, not your fellow traders who have come here to HELP each other, NOT make money from each other.

Why is the Mug posting on here if he's not showing trades? :confused:
Surely people who want to follow the Mug should be on his website.

All i am saying is give d guy a chance........if after 3 months he hasn't lived up to his boasts, feel free to crucify him then......

grubs50
Agree entirely about the three months (which he has already shortened to 8 weeks), but this board is not the place for people trying to make money from their fellow traders.
This thread should be removed immediately.

Unless there're some trades or strategy to discuss it's only got entertainment value. :cheesy: (which I don't mind) :LOL:

These are the current trades stated on his website:

DOW 31st Dec 03 Sell 10448
DAX 23rd Dec 03 Buy 3903
Nikkei 26th Dec 03 Buy 10417
FTSE 31th Dec 03 Sell 4470

And I'd like to point out that while mug2k has said that he will be charging for his system from March 1, he is not yet doing so. Quite whether he will be able to legally at that point remains to be seen (software license and FSA notwithstanding).

In the meantime this thread is quite entertaining. Do remember that this is his 2nd thread along the same lines, so if this one is shut, then he'll only open another and we'll start from scratch all over again. So for those who don't want to read it, you'll know it's this thread which you need to avoid.

Does that mean that all the threads opened by those trying, either directly or indirectly, to promote their business be closed then?, there r a few notable names but IMHO they r not harming anybody so what's d prob?

Mug2k

Just looked at your Dax back-test spreadsheet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the equity curve has been more or less flat since April 2003. This would make it a hard system to trade in practice; one would be very tempted to give up on it or change it with such a long flat period. You would need a lot of confidence to persevere with it. Believe me, I know, I've done it :)

Paul

ive just been reading alanb `s er um " contributions "
No wonder he was banned !!!
very intelectual chap,>> our Alan !
great thread by the way, very amusing to see all you guys getting so passionate.

How many trades must a man write down
Before you call him a man?

Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before Mugs forever banned?

Yes, 'n' how many times can a mod turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

With apologies to Bob Dylan

The oldies are goodies :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• live1964_432x379.jpg
    live1964_432x379.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 477
Theres been a reversal on the Dax by the way EOD of course!

My Dax trades are only the best when trading EOD which suits me just fine, thats why ive been promoting it as it makes constant gains no matter how the market is going. Ive purposly designed it to work with minimal effort.
All I need each day is to update a file with the days data and click a button, check the indicators for buy or sell signals and click a button. I 'll then either have to continue the trades or a new trade will be execited. Its really that easy, maybe its had a flat spot, but it wont last! Plus it always gains, never has a time period shown a loss. Thats what I strived to achieve and its done. Im now sharing this of course at a price (very cheap I feel) But we will all benefit from this!

Sorry to keep on but im trying hard here and getting nothing in return. Thanks to thos who support me who are sitting on the fence, Keep checking my updates you wont be disapointed

SMK (Mugsy)

Mr Mug

I think I could take you more seriously if you updated your website more promptly, corrected the numerous grammatical mistakes on the website and answered the very reasonable questions being posed on this thread.

If you want help in correcting the grammatical issues, please p.m. me and I will provide you with a list of the errors.

I am aware that current day thinking does not seem to rate grammar and spelling as important but personally I do. For me it is all about professionalism and your website at the moment is not a model of professionalism.

On the plus side I think you are trying hard and I commend you. Best of luck in your efforts.

So instead of trying to use this thread as your advertising trailer, let's put the trades here, so that we can all see.

Trades on your website today, are as follows:

DOW 31st Dec 03 Sell at 10448
DAX 7th Jan 04 Sell at 4004
Nikkei 26th Dec 03 Buy at 10417
FTSE 31th Dec 03 Sell at 4470

It would have been difficult to sell the Dax at 4004 at the end of the day. It was being quoted far higher than that.