Follow my trades

Spreadbet cos used to let you have the equivalent of an overdraft, if I remember correctly. They just ran a credit check on you.

Splurge, you're spot on mate. I read this because I find it amusing. :LOL: I haven't seen a trade yet, as I can't be bothered to to go to the website, so I wouldn't know what's winning or losing at any given time.
If he put some +/- trades up I might be tempted to have a look ;)

My whole system is completely based on the DAX ive done allot of hard work and my system is brilliant, I only post the FTSE trades to keep some people happy. I'm actually working on a 5 year back-test for the DAX I will be very happy if you could take the time to go through it like you have the FTSE test.

I recommend to all my followers that when the time comes to actually trade my system that they all stick with my DAX trades. But remember that I will update traders just after the DAX closes so there will be v.minimum slippage. Anyway work it how you like Bigbusiness

Thanks allot

Rule1. Use 1/1000th of total capital

SMK

Attachments

• daxbt.xls
    208.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
grubs50:

Why does it matter who the SB company was? It doesn't. I've stated who it is, and I've never had a credit account, only a cash account. I've also stated that the £15.30 'bought' me a trade of 5p per point maximum.

You are missing the whole point of what I was saying, just getting yourself bogged down in irrelevant minutae.

I used that example to prove that there's no reason why mug2k can't trade his own system.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone - because I am not selling anything. I have never sold anything, and I never will sell anything. Why? Because I don't need to.

mug2k:

I am asking you for the THIRD time not to be rude to me or others on these boards. Pointing out a £1,000 loss on your current trade is not being childish, it is being realistic. If you live in the real world, losses are MORE IMPORTANT than wins.

mug2k said:
If you wanna play it like that look at my Nikkei225, DAX, FTSE trade at £10 a point??????????????????????????????

You may not have realised, but your website says you executed a FTSE sell on 31st December at 4470. So that is £350 down.

And regarding your Dax trade, it would appear from a posting by Baruch that something untoward has happened to a short. It seems to have transformed itself into a long. I refer you to: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26266&perpage=6&pagenumber=5

Yet again, you are choosing to ignore your losses.

Yes but ive said time and time and time and time again that ive changed my system to EOD, so the trades have now changed . This makes it easier to follow.

But why do people choose to ignore what im saying and purposly try winding me up. Well im not stooping to that level anymore i'll just answer in a proffesional manner instead of bickering all the time. It really isnt me

SMK

Grubs50 gave you the same treatment you've been giving me over the last few weeks, its not nice isit

Mug2k

Thankyou for the pm. I have gone tio your website but cannot get the backtest dow trades to show

james

Hi, im in the middle of deciding to only post up my DAX trades as they are the best ones, and all my followers will be informed by me on how poffitable it is.

Of course its down to the individual, but if its money you want your better off taking my advice.

SMK

I will post-up the DOW back-test soon, but it works a whole lot better Intraday. But this would be impossible for me to send out updates at the right time as I dont sit here from 2:30 till Dow close everyday. In order to trade Intraday you would actually need the software.

I will post that up tonight. Sorry for the delay but I normally use Yahoo or Reuters for my data, but its been down for days

Thanks

SMK

I would just like to say one more thing, remember IK (Hugo) a v.decent man and v.generous I might add. This guy showed everyone his trades for free for ages, many traders made profits using his trades and he was gunned down just like me. I know the guy who has taken over from Hugo, Richard is also a decent guy ive shown him my system fully and he just loves it. Goes to show that people such as Hugo, Richard and myself are just misunderstood.

It truely makes me sad that somone such as myself puts himself in the limelight in order to better himself and also help other traders to actually make some money without sitting in front of boring charts all day. How can any one person actually take time out of there day to cause others trouble, surely this isnt the mark of a diciplined trader

Last edited:
Even tho ive posted up my 5 year DAX back-test and I know how impressive it is. Im still waiting for the upcoming onslaught.

Go easy on me please!!

SMK

mug2k,

You do ask for it! Haven't you noticed that the system you think is so impressive has produced worse results than the Index King cracked system that is available for free on the Index King thread?

I would rather stick with this system, also I know Richard and Hugo and you havnt cracked it properly.

Back-test your supposed cracked system over 5 years and see how it fairs up.

I would rather trade a system that is fully automated via the web and has full back-up by the designer and admin (which isnt me) I'd love to take the credit but its not due. Youve all seen the back-test and how proffitable it is so whats with the negative comments I always get (only from T2W mind you)

Youve got to be crazy to trade your supposed cracked system, I know full well that you,ve missed vital points otherwise why would Richard buy the system from Hugo???? Your very confident in something you know nothing about.

Bigbusiness you stick with your cracked system and i'll call you five years down the line. If you've still kept up your phone bill. LOL

I know you love my system, just admit it

SMK

Last edited:
Skim, i didn't c where u stated the SB company but i'm willing to accept my mistake if u have indeed stated it............but like u, mug2k has not yet started selling anything...............Assuming mug2k's system worked........would u use it or u r just intent on ridiculing the poor guy?........IMO, as a moderator, u should be more measured in ur response........we r all here to improve our understanding of trading

Just skimmed through the last couple of pages of this thread, no wonder 90%+ of supposed 'traders' fail.

I really don't think Skim has ridiculed Mug. Skim has highlighted a number of occasions where Mug has, shall we say, been economical with the truth but hasn't ridiculed him for that.

If Mug wants people to pay him for his services then it's only fair that they know what sort of person they are dealing with, and Skim has helped to highlight this. So far, we know that he is a penniless student who's using someone else's computer software (sounds very similar to Omnitrader to me) to produce signals that work great in hindsight. Any attempt at real-time trading that results in a loss is void. He has a brother and a friend who are fantastic traders but won't lend him a stake to get started trading himself so he has to sell his 'system' instead of actually trading it. He thinks three months is the same as 8 weeks. If anyone complains to him he will tell them to get lost as he has bills to pay and doesn't have time to deal with them. He has a mate called Mr Chill.

Now I'm not a moderator so I can ridicule him!