Follow my trades

I don't like following trades given by someone who recently didn't seem to know much about trading and can't answer the few simple questions asked on this thread.

The results don't look that good if you consider spreads and slippage.

Last edited:
Oi Mug, you better start providing some good answers to those questions, the sharks are circling around your potential clients! Oh the cut-throat, dog-eat-dog world of tipsters and trainers eh?

Mr Charts

You brought the hostility on yourself a few weeks ago and you had the same hostility again the other day on the Pairs thread .

Skim, out of curiousity, can u tell us which SB company allowed u to trade with such a small margin i.e £15.30!

It was a couple of years ago, so the rules are likely to have changed since! But that £15.30 enabled me to trade at 5p a point. And I slowly built it up from there. Along the lines of the £100 to £1,500 in one month method I posted above.

Hi Mos

Your right in saying my Ftse trades made a loss between the dates that you gave, funny enuff how you've picked out the losing trades and ignored the winners have you something against winning trades???? I only actually post up the Ftse to keep the U.K traders happy. Its only a back-test and personally I stick with the DOW and the DAX as FTSE is really boring and moves to slowly.

My DAX and DOW trades are the most beneficial and if you took the time to know me and talk like a civilised person you would know this like the rest of my fellow traders. Your one of those skeptics who is just simply jealous at the fact a young guy like myself has found and actually produced a winning system that is based on pure mechanics and not human emotions.

IF you dont want to make easy money then simply leave my thread and make way for the serious traders who wanna make a easy living from trading with me. Im a decent guy but people such as yourself are just standing in the way of others so please step aside and let me do my thing.

My system allows the trader to place the trades EOD and just sit back and wait for my reversal. This means no sitting in front of boring charts all day long they can actually live there lives however they want. Which in my view is the perfect system :cheesy:

Mos , I know your not interested in what im offering so why all the questions??? You just trying to put me and my system down which just will not work. Im here to stay and ive got a following with me.

Regards

SMK

Last edited:
mug2k said:
How are you guys finding my trades???

SMK

Hi Mug2k,

In answer to your question above, I have looked at your website and the performance of your Dax trading.

Maybe I am being really stupid here, and if so I am happy to be corrected. Am I missing something?

Your figures show that your performance on the Dax since July has shown a profit of 18.98%.

According to my calculations (and I'm happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong), If you had taken a long postion in the Dax at a level of 3344 right at the start (July), and simply held that until December to a level of 4019, you would have made a profit of 20.18%.

Does this mean that you have in fact underperformed the index?

If you take into account any dealing commissions, spreads, and any fee you require, you would have underperformed the index significantly.

You also state that the Dax is the index which you reckon your clients would gain the most benefit from.

The answer is your trading is not very good.

If my numbers / assumptions are wrong...then please could you explain?

Thanks

Hi mug2k,

Looking forward to your trades.

Your answer to mos's ftse trades is perfectly good one.

But it would be kind of you to answer his question about why not borrow money off of your brother who also has made success of the system (as mos's comment suggests). It is just that some people comment on how good there methods are when one gets round to them they are nothing special, that is why a lot of traders here are sceptical. I am just trying to be fair.

Having said that it is really good of you to put up your trades on the site and therefore people should decide for themselves over the next two months whether the system is worth buying.

I think until that period is over people should give you a chance, and I am sure they then will believe in you.

Hope everything work out

Blairlogie,
how many people would have held the dax for that long though to gain 20%. most people here are either daytraders or swing traders and don't hold long term positions.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Ammolway,

You are correct to assume that most people here are day / swing traders.

The reason that people trade is so that they can make more money by trading downward movements and upward movements, even during an overall long term rising market.

Mug2k has failed to do that. He has made less money.

Mug

How wrong you are about me. This is part of the first post I made on this thread, and you will see that I am defending you!

29/12/03
"MUG2K, while he was boorish two weeks ago, has gone away, regrouped and returned with a good attitude. He is doing nothing more than putting up his trades in advance and he will live or die by the results – but let’s wait for the results first.

He is not tricking anyone. As for being a 23 year old, So what? If his system turns out to be rubbish then at least he tried. He's made a few errors recently, but he's not suggesting anyone spend any money either with him or trading his calls.

HOW WRONG I WAS.

Your whole attitude, conduct and refusal to answer questions very quickly made me realise I had misread you.

I strongly believe in defending any position I believe in but also will strongly disagree with the indefensible. No half measures.
I did tell you that if your conduct didn't change you could expect problems.

You know how to stop the negative posts on this thread, but despite many members telling you , you still haven't taken the hint, have you?

I believe you are just hoping to front it out by not answering questions you find uncomfortable (like most of mine, for example).
It won't work. The members on this forum are too savvy to let you get away with anything.

As someone who followed and profited from Hugo's (IK) trades and have followed the Dow 96 thread with interest, it would be quite wrong for you to think I don't want your system to succeed. Infact, I stated this only recently. But I believe in carrying out Due Diligence and anyone not prepared to answer my reasonable questions can expect what follows and shouldn't moan later.

Either all the members who have asked you for answers are wrong to do so, or you are for not answering.

No prizes for the answer to that one.

Now, as you go to type out some sarcy reply to this post, why not say to yourself ' No, instead of being sarcy I'll just answer all the questions people have asked me'

FAT CHANCE OF THAT, EH?

Mr Blairlogie, your assumptions are correct maybe i could have held for a little more gains, but who in there right mind can do that??? This is a small back-test covering just 7months. Im currently finishing off my 5 year back-test that will be posted up 2moro. Yeah i gained 18% in the time frame you gave but isnt that good???? Its still money, and thats what im here for.

You'll see my back-test on my site 2moro, then you'll fully understand. yeah it was 18% but previously ts been allot more, it all depends which indicator is performing the best at the given time and i simply follow it, its really simple but effective.

Even 18% aint bad when your stake reaches say £10 per point.

Anyway you'll see 2moro

SMK