Follow my trades

It seems that certain of my posts have been removed from the boards - this was news to me. As we can't now see my posts it seems that we will never know exactly what I said or did not say.

However whatever was said was said as a direct result of my personal experience over a ten year period of the parochial and anti English attitudes I experienced while living in the far North and which ultimately led to major changes in the lives of myself and my wife and our return to the North East of England. We were not the only people in the area who suffered from these attitudes and a number of gifted individuals and their families ended up being forced to move away away from the area for similar reasons. Unless you have experienced this sort of thing in your own life you can have no idea of the effects of it.

I will not add any justification of my views and will not be drawn into any further discussion on this subject.

It seems likely that the removal of the items you object to took place in a sensitive manner after a view had been taken on their nature. If it is felt that I merit warning points then they should be awarded - I don't have a problem with that.

I do have a problem over the apparent dilemma there seems to be over the site's seeming unwillingness to arrive at a consistent application of its own stated policies - especially on advertising and this was my reason for posting the extract.

alanb41252 said:
Can't we all hear the answer to that FTSE Beater ?

Hi All

If anyone wants to know, then I'm more than happy to discuss this privately.
I don't think it's fair to turn this thread into a debate - that's not fair on Mug2k, who has obviously put a lot of work into this thread :)

<hr>
Hi AlanB

Private message coming your way.

Hi everyone, last night i done a little work on my site and sorted out all the trades! Are they now easier to follow???

Mug2k

Sorry FTSEBEATER, didn't c the message earlier but i have read it and responded accordingly.

Does anyone know where i can open a virtual trading account im gonna run those asian markets and see how they get on, y'day missed a big move on the nikkei.

Thanks

Mug2k

Im also going to start introducing rules to maximise profits, the current trade on the Mibtel was up over 5 hundred points before, but no its falen to around 3 hundred! I'll give out information when i feel the maximum profits have been reached. The the trader can just sit back and wait for the reversal

Mug

REMINDER TO YOU - AWAITING REPLY TO MY POST YESTERDAY:

So to show my impartiality I will ask MUG a reasonable question and as he stated earlier, he will be happy to answer.

Here goes: MUG, will you please answer the questions posed by qaza at 12:23 and gmca686 at 12:35 . If you just b****ed up the calculations just say: if you have another reason, just say.
But we do need to know as even if the next 3 months are good we will always be wondering if these errors would/could arise again.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP.

cant u just ask me the question again please, i hate going back and searching for things havnt got the time

Mug

These were the questions:

Q1) According to the running trades you are long the Dax at 3893 on the 16 dec. You forgot to change the date because the back tests show that you were short on 16 dec and reversed on the 23rd so now you are long the Dax future at 3893 (thats what it says on your website)
One small problem tho'...........the low on the Dax future on the 23rd was 3910.5
How did you manage to buy at 3893 ?

Q2) Your back testing data on the DAX shows you short on16th reversing to long and closing out the trade on 23rd Dec.
Please give an explanation for the error.

Hi MCGF.
You may notice that I have just voted for you.
I just wanted to see what happened to the Rating colours if I added to your one previous vote with a "bad" rating.
The colour went from green to a combination of Red/Orange/Yellow/Green.
Interesting experiment.

Well done Skim. You give me a 5 point warning for pointing out the hypocrisy of another member. Perhaps you should put the offending thread back up so that all the Scottish members, guests and open minded people can judge whether it was offensive or not. Or maybe you agree with the sentiments of the author. I notice he did not get a warning for his posting?

dbt

Mos

My system churns out new trades during a trading day the figure i gave for the next trade was what i was given, i only update at the end of the trading day, obviously when i start charging you will be sent a text message and a email as soon as I get the reversal trigger

Mug2k

mug2k said:
Mos

My system churns out new trades during a trading day the figure i gave for the next trade was what i was given, i only update at the end of the trading day, obviously when i start charging you will be sent a text message and a email as soon as I get the reversal trigger

Mug2k

An "excellent " reply................politics is for you boyo !

Is mug a silly kid or is he just dishonest ?

A question for FTSE Beater ...................If I advertise a product on T2W do I have to pay upfront or can I run a 3 month advertising campaign and only start paying once I actually start selling ?

alanb41252 said:

If you keep this up Qaza, you will reach 10 points before me.

Alan,

its not a rhetorical question and his honesty [or lack of it] is not in any doubt...................you just have to read his posts. But if he's just a silly kid who's got in over his head then hopefully the moderators will close the thread and that'll be the end of it.

Just look at my trades Qaza they speak for themselves!

Yesterday i captured the whole move on the DOW, u tell me somebody else's system that done that??

If your not intrested simply ignore my thread, its really that easy

Mug2k

I think you just enjoy posting for the sake of it, just give it a rest and in turn we'll all have a much needed rest

Mug

Your reply was not acceptable and as you are trying to demonstrate your system for future subscriptions you are doing yourself no favours by answers like that. They are an insult to my/our intelligence. I expect answers like that from a politician, not someone trying to sell me something. I want honest and straightforward answers.
Comprendo?

Another observation – Comments please.

You said yesterday , several hours after the event, that you had a long on the Dow and your website shows this as closing at 2:01pm.

I would have thought, as you are demonstrating to us how good the system is, that you would have posted immediately to show your critics the profitable trade.

But when you posted on this thread three minutes later at 2:04, then four more times in the following hour, you never mentioned this at all?

While I appreciate you will give live updates when you start charging in three months time, there seems no reason why you didn’t mention it yesterday.

People may/will be suspicious if you continue to do that. NO ONE will believe the results at the end of three months, however good they may appear, BECAUSE you haven’t posted the trades at the time (no one is interested in what you will do in three months time, it’s NOW we need to PROVE the accuracy of your trades. We may think you are very honest, but we still need to prove your trades OURSELVES – sorry mate, but your word is just not good enough (no offence) as we don’t know you from Adam.

You will be accused of manufacturing any intraday trades and lose potential business – well, most of it actually because no one will risk a penny with you.

Let’s not beat around the bush – no one will be sure that your results are correct. Yesterday, we only have your word that a signal appeared and you acted at 2:01.
If you post straight away you stop suspicion straight away.

So while you haven’t asked for my advice, your going to get it anyway –

POST YOUR INTRADAY TRADES WITHIN A MINUTE OR SO OF THE SIGNAL YOU RECEIVE OR YOU WILL BE WASTING 3 MONTHS OF YOUR TIME. AT THE END OF THE 3 MONTHS, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THE RESULTS ARE ACCURATE AND WHEN OTHER FORUMS GET TO KNOW, YOU WILL BE RATHER SHORT OF CUSTOMERS.

If you bear in mind that I have defended you on this thread, I hope you take this as advice and not criticism.

But if you don’t play a straight ball from now on I, for one, will change from your defender to your strongest critic.

Now get your act together Mug, stop fannying around and conduct yourself in a businesslike manner – after all, you are posting here to get customers, and they expect transparency, honesty and accuracy.